3/4 Or 1/2 Cross Feed Back

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If this is your first dog, regardless of what cross you pick, go for one that's out going and friendly. This might sound like a cliche but temperament is very important in collie crosses. Don't buy an

If I was going for a out and out bunny dog I'd go with a half x but if you want something that could spin the odd hare then I'd go with a 3/4.

Here is my 1/4-3/4. 29", and 65#     This is him trimmed out, following a training drag. He generally has a heck of a coat and is not bothered too much by our cold weather.   Good luck what

Don't get to caught up with percentages, good temperament is king and my preference is from dogs working at there job. However I have heard good things about the Alex bred dogs however from Hancock.

Edited by Sirius
  • Like 2

What kinda land you running chid21

Grass mainly but smaller fields , plenty of rock under foot local , but if I got a reverse 3/4 it would be used for everything I need a dog for

my mate got a half cross beardie off him , she was slow to mature but no where near as nervy as some border x's I've seen

she was killed coursing something which took her on the train tracks

he went back and bought another out of his new beardie stud dog

and she's turning into a great little dog good on the lamp and great round the setts