Akita X Needs New Owner.

Hi all. This is not my dog. Im putting this up as a favour to the lads mum and the dog more than anything.

18 month old akita x husky x bull. Its a dog. This dog is not for the inexperienced as he is a bit of a handful as the lad has done basically feck all with it. He bought two litter mates and after people finally getting through to him he has realised he cant deal with two of them.

I should think he would make a great guard dog to the right person. Rocky...post-45598-0-14598000-1389217575_thumb.jpgpost-45598-0-69918600-1389217593_thumb.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bet my house if this dog was up for sale as 100% guard dog someone would have snatched his hand off for it by now. Pal that dog up and you've got a decent yard dog that'll keep unwanted guests away. I

A mate of mine sold one on here a while back. Fcukin thing would maul anybody if given half a chance. was wedded to the owner and family and that was it. The lad stressed that anyone who came for it w

To be fair it's a nice looking dog , in the right hands with a lot of tlc will make a decent dog ! It's worth a try going to be hard work but would be worth it only young

Posted Images

Yeah hopefully. Like I said, I wanna try and get this dog a 2nd chance, even though the f****r nips at me when I go round. I think he remembers me jumping on him when he thought my terrier was a play toy. I know Im not really selling him but, I want to make sure people know what they are getting. I genuinely think he would make a good dog in the right hands though.

Yeah hopefully. Like I said, I wanna try and get this dog a 2nd chance, even though the f****r nips at me when I go round. I think he remembers me jumping on him when he thought my terrier was a play toy. I know Im not really selling him but, I want to make sure people know what they are getting. I genuinely think he would make a good dog in the right hands though.

or another item on the news

• Like 4

If he nips at you, put it in the f***ing ground!

• Like 4

Its not my dog, so whether I can trust it or it nips at me doesnt come into it. He`s fine with his owner. Like I said It would make a guard dog and its not like Im gonna let it go to some pimple faced feck in a trackie and cap. I just thought there maybe someone who can use him. It aint the dogs fault a bellend bought him. Not too worry, it aint really my problem. I tried.

• Like 1

The fella has stated on the short discription of the dog that it "nips" dogs that size do more than "nip" and it also isn't too good with other dogs from sounds of what it was doing to his terrier. The dogs useless it's not trained nobody has any emotional attachment to it...just put it down or at the very most give it to a scrap yard. If it gets hold of a kid it'll be on your conscience.

• Like 4

Nice looking dog for the yard and as for nipping fukc me my dog dose that if I don't throw the ball in time lol should I put it down? Too many folk on here too quick to judge

Yeah and if there were more ppl "too quick to judge" maybe some of these kids that got mauled by dogs over the past few years might have been prevented ! Anyone who takes a risk with a aggressive dog needs a there head seeing too !

• Like 2