Tape Up Collar To Black Out Flashing Light

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Makes f**k all difference ya clowns , lol , 9 times out of 10 when the dogs out, you can't see it for soil / mud anyway

please enlighten me..... if your dogs are tight to there quarry the quarry doesnt decide to just bite the dogs nose, he will snap what he can and as much as he can. work your dogs enough and you colla

this is my last post on this topic,   1...... you were the one that said hunt terrier men use the collor the most so they should know, i agreed and thats why i said i dig for a hunt because you said

Posted Images

I was out just the other day with an old boy who said he was going to tape up his collar. His reason for this was when we broke through to his dog and the tube was massive, the dog was just on a bit and every time we shone the light in the dog rushed in and took hold. He sat thinking to himself and said "I wonder if it's the same when the collar flashes" , I can't see it myself as the dogs as steady as they come with or without a bellman on.

Was just asking a question, a flashing collar under ground shows what's in front of the dog where it is, you want to see the state of my casing, just got me thinking that's all if anybody else cover it!

To be honest mate never really thought of it with the bellman collar use to tape the knocker collar like stated mines marked up so is the dog he don't bay much unfortunately

What about shale and in rocks, collars clean flashing lights plain to see, as I said only a question if anybody else did it, not going to start doing it, being out three days a week it would cost a fortune in tape!

What about shale and in rocks, collars clean flashing lights plain to see, as I said only a question if anybody else did it, not going to start doing it, being out three days a week it would cost a fortune in tape!

Just spray it black mate it be cheaper lol