Are You Skint ....?

Personally, I'm not. Nor am I wallowing in spare cash right now either. I don't 'Do' xmass. So, I haven't gone overdrawn, just because.

However, I imagine a good few of you are probably feeling the pinch of what ye've just done .....

And, I wonder if your spam boxes are picking up what mine is?

It absolutely f**king disgusts me! The f**king scum! I must be getting a dozen a day, or more here; Offers of f**king credit cards!

Now, I don't know if these are genuine offers. I doubt it. The point remains the same:

Some, so called, f**king human beings out there are working tirelessly, trying to cash in on most peoples unhappy, wound licking, situations.

I'd like to throttle these bast@rds! A credit card is simply instant debt.

If you're finding things a little tight just now? A credit card will plunge you straight into a spiral of ever deeper misery.

Christ, how I f**king hate so much of 'humanity'. So much pure scum out there, gagging to feast on the weaknesses of others RantyFace.gif

There. I feel better now. Not because I've got that little rant off my chest.

Because my Dogs sensed my mood and presented themselves, with thrusting heads and wagging tails, for an ear rub and a skin grip.

Don't let the f**kers grind ye down, people. Your shit'll soon enough come back together. F**k the sharks.

• Like 16

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I'm not. Nor am I wallowing in spare cash right now either. I don't 'Do' xmass. So, I haven't gone overdrawn, just because.   However, I imagine a good few of you are probably feeling th

Luckily Enough Pete I Was Brought Up With The Mentality If You Can't Put Your Hand In Your Pocket And Pay Now For Something You Can't Have It Until You Can . . Stood Me In Good Stead Mate !!

I haven't got a 'Credit Score', what ever that is. I have absolutely nothing on credit. I owe no one anything. I ask nothing of anyone.   What ever this 'credit score' thing is, it just smacks of on

no debt in this house if we can not afford it we do without until we can, been there and got the t shirt with the credit shite, what takes months to spend takes years of hardship to pay back, never, ever, ever again, its amazing how much shit you buy that you wouldn't have if you hadn't got credit

I agree mate, the thing is, the majority of the public/people etc. have not got a clue about what is really going on,still thinking the governments/politicians and that,are on our side,and look out for are well being what a joke lol, there all in ties with all the big banks and every other corrupt company there is,people, really do need to wake up,and realise what this world and governments are truly about,and that is (money/power) they don't give a shit about us there all for themselves,and as far as there concerned, we can be chucked to the wolfs along with are women and children,and thats a fact.this country is truly fu*ked and is beyond repair in my eyes,and the rest of the world?well? thats just going down with it.

just to play devils advocate my credit card has stood me in good stead for a house. i put all sorts on it, then tick it over each month direct debit paying it off. I never let it get away with me, and my mortgage application went through very quickly because of my good credit score.

I know of a lad who is an engineer, always paid cash for everything, never even had a mobile phone contract always paid for the phone and minutes. finally went to get a contract, couldnt even get that. had to get a gym membership for a good few month before he was allowed a contract, and even then some companies like vodafone wouldnt give him one.

Can be a good thing (provided you're not a total idiot with them)

• Like 2

just to play devils advocate my credit card has stood me in good stead for a house. i put all sorts on it, then tick it over each month direct debit paying it off. I never let it get away with me, and my mortgage application went through very quickly because of my good credit score.

I know of a lad who is an engineer, always paid cash for everything, never even had a mobile phone contract always paid for the phone and minutes. finally went to get a contract, couldnt even get that. had to get a gym membership for a good few month before he was allowed a contract, and even then some companies like vodafone wouldnt give him one.

I was going to say something to that tune. Be sensible and they are an asset to exploit.

• Like 1

no debt in this house if we can not afford it we do without until we can, been there and got the t shirt with the credit shite, what takes months to spend takes years of hardship to pay back, never, ever, ever again, its amazing how much shit you buy that you wouldn't have if you hadn't got credit

Really? You sure about that?

All your utility's are paid by having credit ;),,, but I know what you mean,,,I've had cards and probs,, never again

cant get anywhere without a credit score, im sh ite at saving, but pay my debts. wudnt of had any presents this xmas if it wernt for my card. just gives me one more incentive to work harder/earn more to pay it off fast before it costs too much more. credit is credit wheather it be a mortgage. insurance. car finance. everyone got something on credit

Really? You sure about that?

All your utility's are paid by having credit ;),,, but I know what you mean,,,I've had cards and probs,, never again

no there paid by having the money in the bank each month :laugh:

I was going to say something to that tune. Be sensible and they are an asset to exploit.

Thats the one mate. He has the credit score of a homeless ghost, and when he asked a financial advisor, he suggested theres these cards you can get now, specifically for putting fuel on. Most people would use it at least once a week, maybe more, then pay it off that way. Supposed to bump your credit score up plenty, same method, but a lot safer because its only for fuel and you cant go putting holidays and that on there. Might be better for people who dont think they could keep a lid on it.

• Like 2