Thl Fishing Comp 2014

Walshie, don't alter it on my account mate. You did say it could be either of the two weekends. The son and family can only come down on that week as the daughter in law is a copper and can only get that week off work. I was just hoping it would be the 24th. Newkid says he can alter his arrangements so just leave it if it suits everyone else. I will only only get pissed and make a twat of myself anyway lol.

Walshie, don't alter it on my account mate. You did say it could be either of the two weekends. The son and family can only come down on that week as the daughter in law is a copper and can only get that week off work. I was just hoping it would be the 24th. Newkid says he can alter his arrangements so just leave it if it suits everyone else. I will only only get pissed and make a twat of myself anyway lol.

Nothing to do with me mate. I just go with the flow. :thumbs:

I can see your mistake and an easy one at that :thumbs:

If you close one eye and squint with the other he dose look the spitting image of johnnyboy apart from the fuller waistline ,robbo :thumbs::laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a message off Make A Wish Foundation UK about the match, so I'll get the write up and a few pics done up for there facebook page and the main Make A Wish website. 09:06 Make-A-Wish F

That Jim is turning my kids Scottish, Arya looking braw in her wee dress off Uncle Jim.

Last years comp was much more than fishing in the end, it turned into a good social event aswell and that is what I want to try and achieve. The job stewie did for the last one was second to none and

Posted Images

How much will it be and are dogs allowed???? Looks good :thumbs:No dogs clipo and that's finalPS is there a pool table got some revenge ti dish out this year.....:D

where you getting them smileys from?? LolWe should have a dog show while were at it lol pound a go and all goes to the charity........get stig to judge it :laugh:
da kin what your on about the smilies ? Ill have to go out and buy a lead now have you got a Spair one you could bring lol
the black thumbs etc on your posts lol......i can spare you a lead mate lol

Fook me. :icon_eek:

Told the misses i would be taking her away to the Welsh garden of Eden for her birthday. To watch a fine bunch of men do battle against the best fish in Wales, have a little drink afterwards and some roadkill to eat. Now it's changed again FFS :laugh: :laugh:

No worries................She said. "F*ck my birthday, i'm going to my Sisters any way"

Why not put the date of the match on the topic heading.........................Once it's been decided that is. :thumbs:

................Oh, and i might have 2 Barbel rods for sale too. :censored:

• Like 1

Ffs I thought it was the weekend if the 23rd..... I've got severe re juggling to do.....Good job John,Where the f**k did Mel and mick appear from?, not a word for months, the fishing thread is up and they're back lol

I was thinking the same Kevin wa going to pm Mel see how he was and he appeared . I may have to borrow fishing gear of ya lad nothin fancy mind , I'm no Fanny'n about with a fly rod on my inflatable tractor tyre with ply wood on it and ill need something for an anchor lol
ive still got your brand new rod you won last year here lol

I carn go the 24th lads im going reading festival !! Soo il send the throphy up with jai !!

thats wank mate as its only in wakes because you won it!!! Think you need to be there tbh cant it be sorted at all?????

Bit late now I know,,,,,but next year,,,,let mushroom organise it ,,,,in Spain ,,,be a great time and piss up,,,,,what's that big feck of river called the Ebro ,,,,I think,,,big cat fish and stuff in there

• Like 1

Bit late now I know,,,,,but next year,,,,let mushroom organise it ,,,,in Spain ,,,be a great time and piss up,,,,,what's that big feck of river called the Ebro ,,,,I think,,,big cat fish and stuff in there

he will have to win it first......:thumbs: