Thl Fishing Comp 2014

Just talking to my brother about it and he wants to come this year, he also said we have some big oil drums in the yard, we'll cut them in half and fab up some stands that'll give us a few big drum barbies... I could look at making a spit too if a hog roast is on the cards we could do it over the drum barbie.... I'll get our fabricators to knock us up something if it helps....

Date.... What do you reckon john weekend of 23rd?..

Sorry Jai, just saw your post

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 4

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a message off Make A Wish Foundation UK about the match, so I'll get the write up and a few pics done up for there facebook page and the main Make A Wish website. 09:06 Make-A-Wish F

That Jim is turning my kids Scottish, Arya looking braw in her wee dress off Uncle Jim.

Last years comp was much more than fishing in the end, it turned into a good social event aswell and that is what I want to try and achieve. The job stewie did for the last one was second to none and

Posted Images

You not wrong about those valleys girls I live right in the middle of the valleys its bloody great :)

Feck it i'm moving to Wales...

God loves a tryer :laugh:

Aye but those girls still have standards.. :laugh:

Well if you managed it anyone can :tongue2:

You not wrong about those valleys girls I live right in the middle of the valleys its bloody great :)

What you're forgetting young padiwan, is that Scottish women have NO standards! :laugh: :laugh:

What you're forgetting young padiwan, is that Scottish women have NO standards! :laugh: :laugh:

And mine is English !! :laugh:

Just talking to my brother about it and he wants to come this year, he also said we have some big oil drums in the yard, we'll cut them in half and fab up some stands that'll give us a few big drum barbies... I could look at making a spit too if a hog roast is on the cards we could do it over the drum barbie.... I'll get our fabricators to knock us up something if it helps....

Date.... What do you reckon john weekend of 23rd?..

Sorry Jai, just saw your post

We'll try to plan for the 23rd Kev. :victory:

• Like 1

:laugh: Ran out of likes!

Count me in for Fishing Gents..................... Johnny if you need a hand with anything just give me a shout.

Did anyone mention a hog roast? I read Kev's bit on the spit but haven't the time to read all the thread.

• Like 2

Count me in for Fishing Gents..................... Johnny if you need a hand with anything just give me a shout.

Did anyone mention a hog roast? I read Kev's bit on the spit but haven't the time to read all the thread.

There was mention of a spit roast but I think that was something to do with Tarquin and keepdiggin. :laugh:

• Like 2

Jai mentioned rearing a pig for it mate.... Maybe that piglet in your marlon photo will be ready lol

• Like 2

Is it fly fishing?

Is it fly fishing?

You can do what you like mate, all rules went out if the window once haymin floated past in a canoe lol

:laugh: :laugh:

Do you draw the line at gaff hooks and cast nets? :laugh:

Worse than that she's bristolian........ Girt lush..... Lol

Is it fly fishing?

Is it fly fishing?

You can do what you like mate, all rules went out if the window once haymin floated past in a canoe lol

:laugh: :laugh:

Do you draw the line at gaff hooks and cast nets? :laugh:

Malt, it was the most surreal match I've ever fished.... I have no idea what rules to implement lol