Thl Fishing Comp 2014

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a message off Make A Wish Foundation UK about the match, so I'll get the write up and a few pics done up for there facebook page and the main Make A Wish website. 09:06 Make-A-Wish F

That Jim is turning my kids Scottish, Arya looking braw in her wee dress off Uncle Jim.

Last years comp was much more than fishing in the end, it turned into a good social event aswell and that is what I want to try and achieve. The job stewie did for the last one was second to none and

Posted Images

Haymin - You Scots are ok. . . . but we gotta watch these English. We need a few rules. . . . last time we let them in, they took over the country and banned our language.

First rule: Leave our f*****g sheep alone... :)

what is with you and fooking sheep ------- i think haymin n scot went up market last time llamas :yes: and stuffed badgers ;)
thst was a bra B and B magic breakfast as well have the land lady some clootie and they fried it for me fir breakfast spot on

scot said when he walked in he said fook does harry potter live here :D

• Like 1

Haymin - You Scots are ok. . . . but we gotta watch these English. We need a few rules. . . . last time we let them in, they took over the country and banned our language.

what is with you and fooking sheep ------- i think haymin n scot went up market last time llamas :yes: and stuffed badgers ;)
thst was a bra B and B magic breakfast as well have the land lady some clootie and they fried it for me fir breakfast spot on

Ahahaha that was funny as f**k...does f***ing Harry Potter live here lol

Ahahaha that was funny as f**k...does f*****g Harry Potter live here lol

only Scott lol cracker ?

only Scott lol cracker

i whern`nt there but when he told me --- aye a fooking owl :D:D

Edited by the_stig

only Scott lol cracker

i whern`nt there but when he told me --- aye a fooking owl :D:D
true he was hanging out his window about 2 in the morning with one of his bangers and there was monkeys kickin aboot in a cage kangaroos the lot lol
  • Like 2

you to mate lol

should be a laugh. looking forward to it.

@haymin im sure it was a wallaby not a roo. she was telling lab and me about animals she had kept.but i wasnt really paying attention. was thinking how i could get that albino badger out the door without her seeing lol (joke btw)

• Like 3

Is it fly fishing?

Is it fly fishing?

You can do what you like mate, all rules went out if the window once haymin floated past in a canoe lol

:laugh: :laugh:

Do you draw the line at gaff hooks and cast nets? :laugh:

what about a rubber dinghi a generator and jump leads lol Edited by marky b