Thl Fishing Comp 2014

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a message off Make A Wish Foundation UK about the match, so I'll get the write up and a few pics done up for there facebook page and the main Make A Wish website. 09:06 Make-A-Wish F

That Jim is turning my kids Scottish, Arya looking braw in her wee dress off Uncle Jim.

Last years comp was much more than fishing in the end, it turned into a good social event aswell and that is what I want to try and achieve. The job stewie did for the last one was second to none and

Posted Images

By the crunching sound coming form his gearbox, I don't think it'd help. Never mind, my mrs will be home soon. She'll be able to bump start him. :laugh:

Lol........if she reads that you'll be grounded lol

Oh good. A 40ft artic has broken down right across my drive. FFS. :censored:

Is that the one you've hired to take your lunch with you??

Have a great time lads....look forward to the write up and photos....atb

• Like 3

Had a grand day meeting jay and ray went out for a walk in the daylight with jay and hour lamp with ray misty had 2 out of 2 rabbits mist lol ray fault for not telling me where they where going to run too lol see yas soon and thanks for your great company

:laugh::laugh: .........Who the fork is ray ????? Ryan :laugh::laugh:

The Mrs loved that Tablet ( I Think thats What you called it :D ) . I cant wait until tomorrow ...................Nice to meet you jim

it was a long day tam never got in till 2 lol
  • Like 1

I was a bit embarrassed last night walking with jai lol showing him a couple of photos on my phone flicking through them . And as iv got mirrored wardrobes in my BandB room I sent Anne a couple of nacked ones for a laugh did I no just flick right on to them I forgot they where there ffs lol , I apologised and nothing more was said pmsl , I wasn't proud at the time so that was a bonus ffs

• Like 5

I was a bit embarrassed last night walking with jai lol showing him a couple of photos on my phone flicking through them . And as iv got mirrored wardrobes in my BandB room I sent Anne a couple of nacked ones for a laugh did I no just flick right on to them I forgot they where there ffs lol , I apologised and nothing more was said pmsl , I wasn't proud at the time so that was a bonus ffs

Haha what you like hey. :laugh: