Thl Fishing Comp 2014

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a message off Make A Wish Foundation UK about the match, so I'll get the write up and a few pics done up for there facebook page and the main Make A Wish website. 09:06 Make-A-Wish F

That Jim is turning my kids Scottish, Arya looking braw in her wee dress off Uncle Jim.

Last years comp was much more than fishing in the end, it turned into a good social event aswell and that is what I want to try and achieve. The job stewie did for the last one was second to none and

Posted Images

Aye, don't worry mate, we'll have it sorted.

My comment r.e the lack of phone signal and escape routes, was with regard to dealing with anyone annoying. . . . there is also a handy river for disposal :laugh:

• Like 1

Christian won't go again. All mouth and trousers. :laugh: I enjoyed it a lot without him to be honest. :thumbs:

Might just f**k the pigeons off that day :thumbs:
bring a couple of your pigeons and ill bring them back to my place when I get home ill release them ??

Is there definitely a B&B? Big girls blouses like Lab won't come if not, he needs a bathroom in order to correctly gel his hair. Fanny :yes:

lab and born hunter canhave a next competition lol ,

This is going to be interesting . . . . :laugh:

Think the place we're going to be has no phone signal. . . . and only one road in and out :laugh:

That could be anywhere in the valleys :laugh: ..............

Anywhere in rural Wales, no phone signal here and if you don't turn back at the end of the one road that comes here you're going to end up wet and salty! :D

Oooh matron!

• Like 1

Is there definitely a B&B? Big girls blouses like Lab won't come if not, he needs a bathroom in order to correctly gel his hair. Fanny :yes:

Next....... as in the clothing brand?............ Pffft, Ralph Lauren, me! :D

Besides Wales is a long treck for me, considering I don't really drink or smoke and gave up fishing years ago. I'm just THAT 'exciting'.... :laugh:

Besides Wales is a long treck for me, considering I don't really drink or smoke and gave up fishing years ago. I'm just THAT 'exciting'.... :laugh:

not far if you get to mine and travel down with me ----few of us from this sort of area might get a bus up .... if all the dates fit for me

• Like 1

not far if you get to mine and travel down with me ----few of us from this sort of area might get a bus up .... if all the dates fit for me

I've just spoke to Scott and I can't say for sure now but that sounds good Stig.

I've just spoke to Scott and I can't say for sure now but that sounds good Stig.

offers there mate as for fishing i only started up again at the comp last year post-14509-0-60908800-1389178756_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

ralph lauren

ralph lauren pffft so 1990s lol

• Like 2

I'll put my cards on the table the now so I don't get endless you coming Baw remarks from pil :laugh: I've a busy summer ahead, ex's, houses, daughter, flat etc, not going into it here so I'm counting myself out the now. Haymin did a very generous offer by donating £100 to charity to get me my account unbanned. I'd like to return the favour and donate £100 to get you guys a drink on behalf of haymin. Only 2 clauses, it has to be spent on booze and you've to keep lab away from it :laugh:

• Like 9

baw newkids sorting lab his own bag of cider this year and christians supplying a load of blow up trophys ---just his neil diamond impression we need to sort out..

Edited by the_stig

baw newkids sorting lab his own bag of cider this year and christians supplying a load of blow up trophys ---just his neil diamond impression we need to sort out..

:D I can just picture him trying to compete with the welsh lads, they boyos know how to swally.

No it was blow up dolls for all the ugly c**ts that cant get a shag :thumbs:

You better order 30 then :laugh: