Bull X Are Waste Of Flesh

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You aint seen a lot and you aint seen a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The biggest problem faced by the bullx type of lurcher is often the nugget holding the lead,dogs are bred for the image rather than work ethic.A decent bull type lurcher will suit a certain type of hu

iv read some bollox comments on here before now and thats up there with the best of them

Posted Images

lol moll that made me chuckle lol in what way are line bred bullx less reliable lol does it only happen in bullx ? lol

:D

I never said all line bred were less reliable, it must have translated wrong in my post, ive tried reading my post backwards but I'm damned if i can find the subliminal message about them being child killers :laugh:

You know some of the types who get bull breeds, want them to look and act big and hard. Their dog wants to kill everything it see's so it must be good....so they breed it with their mates similar dog. Aggression can be inherent in breeding. I haven't heard of many unusually aggressive bull x's but the ones i have have been line bred, or owned by dickheads :D

no subliminal message was in my child killer remark moll,the lad who started this thread said they cant be trusted around kids......bad dogs come in all flavours and sizes.blame the deed not the breed.

Moll is that a bedlington terrier x lol

If it is, I hope to god it's not line bred!

Unfortunately it was. Turned on the farmers grandkids 2 days later and had to be shot in the head :cray:

Doesn't surprise me! It's all down to the breeding and rearing. I once tried to breed with a sheep from the rear, and that turned out messy too!

lol moll that made me chuckle lol in what way are line bred bullx less reliable lol does it only happen in bullx ? lol

I never said all line bred were less reliable, it must have translated wrong in my post, ive tried reading my post backwards but I'm damned if i can find the subliminal message about them being child killers :laugh:

You know some of the types who get bull breeds, want them to look and act big and hard. Their dog wants to kill everything it see's so it must be good....so they breed it with their mates similar dog. Aggression can be inherent in breeding. I haven't heard of many unusually aggressive bull x's but the ones i have have been line bred, or owned by dickheads :D

no subliminal message was in my child killer remark moll,the lad who started this thread said they cant be trusted around kids......bad dogs come in all flavours and sizes.blame the deed not the breed.

I completely agree :yes: ...

But you quoted me though, saying i said line breeding would cause child killers :laugh:

As i said...

I haven't heard of many unusually aggressive bull x's but the ones i have have been line bred, or owned by dickheads :D

I wouldn't champion the breed if i thought they were nasty dogs :thumbs:

Unfortunately it was. Turned on the farmers grandkids 2 days later and had to be shot in the head :cray:

Doesn't surprise me! It's all down to the breeding and rearing. I once tried to breed with a sheep from the rear, and that turned out messy too!

So you think how one is entered may have a bearing on it's temperament also :D

Ewe mutton do it ;)
  • Like 2

Brilliant :laugh::laugh::laugh: Please people. Never ever line breed a bullx. You will be creating a monster :D

Line breeding any line of dogs who shows aggression can create more aggressive dogs...not just bull x's. :D

That's true, but unfortunately the nature of some of the work where a bull x excels combined with the nature of some of the owners can wrongly confuse aggression for drive and gameness.
  • Like 1

But you quoted me though, saying i said line breeding would cause child killers :laugh:

As i said...

I haven't heard of many unusually aggressive bull x's but the ones i have have been line bred, or owned by dickheads :D

the child killer remark wasnt ment for you moll it just kinda came out that way lol

• Like 1

Brilliant :laugh::laugh::laugh: Please people. Never ever line breed a bullx. You will be creating a monster :D

Line breeding any line of dogs who shows aggression can create more aggressive dogs...not just bull x's. :D

That's true, but unfortunately the nature of some of the work where a bull x excels combined with the nature of some of the owners can wrongly confuse aggression for drive and gameness.

Bang on :clapper: ...i went to put that in my earlier post, but i couldn't get it out right in type.

As i said...

the child killer remark wasnt ment for you moll it just kinda came out that way lol

:air_kiss:

So you think how one is entered may have a bearing on it's temperament also :D

Probably, most of my dogs have been collie x's, so I'm not as good around a hole as some others ;0)