A New Year Tale......

attachicon.gif16411_1024.jpg bob and mel

Even the leathers would have a rip in em just to allow the mearest glimpse of ass crack.....lol

that stigs a very shrewd man he told me the reason i was riding with him was because his stand was fooked on the scooter and needed somewhere to park it for a quick get away

I'm not the brightest but putting you in it mate won't make it f*****g faster.... Lol

bike stand--bobs arse crack ...

• Like 1

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know the routine, add a paragraph or 7, try keeping it to the story and see if we can keep it going to the new year.   After last years successful Christmas trip, the THL posse were meeting up

Bit of nostalgia lads, Start at page 1, few names on here sadly missed. Enjoy lol Cheers, D.  

Posted Images

Even the leathers would have a rip in em just to allow the mearest glimpse of ass crack.....lol

that stigs a very shrewd man he told me the reason i was riding with him was because his stand was fooked on the scooter and needed somewhere to park it for a quick get away

I'm not the brightest but putting you in it mate won't make it f*****g faster.... Lol

ye your right lab :duh:

ye your right lab :duh:

Just clarifying my stupidity there....lol

• Like 5
  • 7 years later...
On 27/12/2013 at 12:46, baw said:

You know the routine, add a paragraph or 7, try keeping it to the story and see if we can keep it going to the new year.

After last years successful Christmas trip, the THL posse were meeting up for a get together at new year. The chosen venue was to climb Ben Nevis.

Baw, lab and scothunter decided they'd walk the west highland way starting in milngarvie and finish by climbing Ben Nevis in Fort William. They met up on Boxing Day all ready for the hike. Baw being a highland toughie was dressed in T shirt and jeans. Lab was wearing his kilt and scothunter was in a chimp suit. It wasn't the chimp suit that caught baws eye but the overly large rucksack he had on his back stuffed with big macs and a tea urn sticking out the top.

Off they went with lab skipping circles around them. After a mile Baw clocked the shapely ass of a female in the distance.... That bum looks familiar he said. Lab stopped skipping and looked in the direction of baws gaze. Scot took the china cup from his mouth and shouted SKYCAT. A buxom beauty turned round on the trio and flashed a smile, it was skycat.

As they approached she said shhhhh I'm watching a course. The boys stopped and watched with her. In the field opposite was a lurcher getting towed around a field. 2 guys were standing, one holding a stop watch the other a lurcher. At exactly 3 1/2 minutes one of them cried, he's tiering slip Lucas. Why he shouted is anyone's guess, you couldn't squeeze a fag paper between them. In a flash Lucas was off in hot pursuit making up ground on the flagging dog and laughing hare. Within seconds two dogs were getting towed around the field by the laughing leveret. After a minute of watching this plod feast Baw and the others got bored and started on their walk accompanied by the heaving breasted skycat.

As they began to walk lab fell flat on his. Someone had tied his laces together. A snigger came from a bush. It was socks, wilf and Darcy. Socks was wearing a mini skirt, high heels and a boob tube. Darcy was in full camouflage looking at skycats breasts through high powered binoculars. It was hard to tell what wilf was wearing, he had his arms and legs wrapped round Darcy straddling his back like a large rucksack. What you doing wilf asked Baw. I'm copying Peter Leechmouth I saw him doing it to gnasher as they passed 10 minutes ago. Socks tried to tie gnashers laces like he did labs but gnashers nibble footwork evaded him. It sounds like every ones walking the west highland way, who else you seen wilf? I've seen a large group ahead of them, it was Haymin, newkid, mo, stig, born hunter, tarquin, tomo(gasmark5, 35 mins) Kranky, Stan, Gem, Malt, Paulus, Walshie(the 3 ugly sisters) and a few others I couldn't make out. f**k me said Baw, gladly said wilf..... After a quick slap about the kisser, wilf returned to Darcy's back. We need to catch up with the others said lab as he gleefully danced into the distance. Wait for us shouted Goger dragging a f****d lucas and even more f****d pup, KC just nodded clutching his stop watch.

As they caught up with the crowd someone shouted, hello and welcome. No f***ing guesses who that was. They all passed pleasantries, eat 1/2 ton of clootie haymin had hid along the route at given points and thought it was a good time to make camp before it got dark.......

Bit of nostalgia lads, Start at page 1, few names on here sadly missed. Enjoy lol

Cheers, D.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2