New Book Review.

The classifieds are full a wankers never posted nowt paid a fiver an peddle there scatter bred bin tipping shite.... What's big deal with guy advertising his book??

i might ask wife to order it. Can't be any worse than Darcy's books lol

Edited by Hot Meat
  • Like 1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joe Finnan is a well known lad in Liverpool and surrounding area's, he has certainly worked his dogs hard down the years and still runs a good line of lurchers that are hard worked, his book is a good

Horndog will sort you out with a signed copy ;-)

If the profits go to Alderhey then I will be ordering a couple. Saved my nine year old nephew's life over the past three and a half years. Good call.     Although too late for this Xmas........

JF hails from the same city as me, and though we've always moved in different circles and rarely has our paths ever crossed, I do know how much he has done over the years, he certainly has 'walked the walk', so this book should be a bloody good read, its one i will be getting for sure... :yes:

Best of luck with it Joe. :thumbs:

Joe Finnan is a well known lad in Liverpool and surrounding area's, he has certainly worked his dogs hard down the years and still runs a good line of lurchers that are hard worked, his book is a good read with some excellent pics to back up some quite funny accounts of days gone by, a good xmas present for any lurcher enthusiast and a book I've bought for my lad, it is also available on waterstones.com,all profits are to a local charity,Alderhey hospital,atb, WM

• Like 9

Joe Finnan is a well known lad in Liverpool and surrounding area's, he has certainly worked his dogs hard down the years and still runs a good line of lurchers that are hard worked, his book is a good read with some excellent pics to back up some quite funny accounts of days gone by, a good xmas present for any lurcher enthusiast and a book I've bought for my lad, it is also available on waterstones.com,all profits are to a local charity,Alderhey hospital,atb, WM

If the profits go to Alderhey then I will be ordering a couple. Saved my nine year old nephew's life over the past three and a half years. Good call.

Although too late for this Xmas........

• Like 4

Good luck Joe with the book..having met Joe and even had the pleasure of running a couple of his dogs many times ive a fair insight into what his mutts were capable of doing? Also remember trips out with the terriers and one in particular whilst digging a fox in a park in Liverpool whilst the Parkeeper looked on haha..good times and also out again on the banks of the Mersey working to terriers..never seen so many earths in my life lol..I will be ordering mine for sure..well done Joe and all the very best with your project.

:yes:I'll second that Fuji...

I remember Joe from the old Shooting News days,..he was keen on his terriers back then,..and was not scared to speak his mind. A superb gesture regarding the kiddies Hospital,.and I'm pleased to see a veteran hunter,.still at the game... :thumbs:

• Like 2

:yes:I'll second that Fuji...

I remember Joe from the old Shooting News days,..he was keen on his terriers back then,..and was not scared to speak his mind. A superb gesture regarding the kiddies Hospital,.and I'm pleased to see a veteran hunter,.still at the game... :thumbs:

I've read the book already lads. Its very good and you wont put it down I can assure you. ATB Joe