Newcastle/sunderland

Changing the subject a bit, do you think we will get out of trouble Gnash.......my heart hopes we will, my head says our dolls have done dancing!!

What do you reckon?

Think it will be another nail biter but yes just about..............Carrols got to get fit one of these days and big man Winston will be back soon meaning we,ll be a lot stronger through the middle....defensively we are coping reasonably ok but he,s got a slick trickster playing as a target man because he doesnt know how to play any other way....at least Carrol is a genuine target man.

We normally pull a few freak results out the bag in times like these hopefully if we dont lose to the teams around us that will be enough......keep the faith mate :D

Oh I will.......but I reckon you are the supreme optimist mate !! Haha

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well shit in your hat and punch it......would you adam and eve it !!.....................He was right all along the boy ......well in Max   Im probably as relieved as you are that i havent spent th

i`m that engrossed in this i stuck my hand in the tin of roses without looking unwrapped it and i`ve had a fooking strawberry one

FFS I've never been so interested in whether somone has a ticket or not since watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Posted Images

Changing the subject a bit, do you think we will get out of trouble Gnash.......my heart hopes we will, my head says our dolls have done dancing!!

What do you reckon?

Think it will be another nail biter but yes just about..............Carrols got to get fit one of these days and big man Winston will be back soon meaning we,ll be a lot stronger through the middle....defensively we are coping reasonably ok but he,s got a slick trickster playing as a target man because he doesnt know how to play any other way....at least Carrol is a genuine target man.

We normally pull a few freak results out the bag in times like these hopefully if we dont lose to the teams around us that will be enough......keep the faith mate :D

Oh I will.......but I reckon you are the supreme optimist mate !! Haha

Possibly...........................................Probably :D

• Like 1

Lol

You know the truth

The whole truth

And nothing but the truth Gnash

So help me God.

I was there.

Ok Martin thats great.........i hope your son had a cracking day and be sure to bring him down again next year ......take care now :thumbs:

Maybe them names you've gave me supposed to have got the tickets ?

I'm not going to call you a lier

But that's not who had them at the game

And it's certainly not the name of the lad I bought

Them off that's for sure

So fook knows how that works?

If the ticket with the details I gave you was posted up on here would you then be gracious in defete ?

:thumbs: only way to end you`ve got the ticket post it up...

Max are you not bored of this now ?.....What do i do ignore you and come across like a petulant child or keep dragging it on ?.....................Ive told you stone cold facts......whatever you want to make of what happened to the tickets after they were sent out is up to you,blame the postman,blame Mrs Thatcher blame who you like and do what you like.

• Like 2

Stig I wouldn't know where to start

I would have to take a pic and send it to someone I can trust not to give out my number

They then could post it up.

Hot Meat fook off I ain't sending you it lol

your number is all over this forum and all over the net so why worry about someone posting your number up?

• Like 1

Chid how do u know I still have that number

You been stalking me lol

well youve had the number for over 6 yrs so i wouldnt expect you to have changed it ..

Hopefully this will be proven before the New Year rings in ?

And all the doubters will be proven wrong'

Hopefully.

Then Gnash i would like a Frank Butcher East End style apology.

Send me your Big Gold bracelet that will suffice.

Why don't you just quickly take a photo and send it to someone then Max. I actually do believe that you were in London that day.....whether you went to the game is another issue. But someone who is lying tends to hide away and not keep bringing it up like you do so that's the reason I think you had a ticket.

• Like 2