Newcastle/sunderland

Ozil Is World Class & Although He Has Struggled At Times (I Think The Premier League Takes Getting Use To Even For Quality Players , He'd Played In Germany & Spain Where Some Games Can Be Costed Which Ain't Happening Here, Week In Week Out Your Tested) I Think He Will Become An Excellent Signing Though Nothing Is Guaranteed , Veron At Man U Proved That . . Eduardo Once He'd Suffered That Terrible Injury Just Wasn't The Same Player Sadly , Which I Honestly Thought Was The Case With Ramsey & Im Glad Too Say This Season He's Proved Me Wrong !!

Most expensive signing in the history of the club quality....or just good quality ?........Has to be said the only difference between this years Arsenal and every other recently is Ramsay.......Wiltshire looks to be going backwards and they still cant beat the top sides.......................still at least theres hope.

Always Hope Mate . . I Started The Post Saying He's World Class And I Believe He Is . . Quality Is A Word Thrown About Cheaply By Many About Average Players , Bit Like The Word Legend . . So Too Me There's Only A Few Quality Footballers In The Premier League & Ozil Is 1 Off Them . We Have Struggled Against Those Around Us (Bar Liverpool :)) I Agree About Wiltshire At The Moment !!

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well shit in your hat and punch it......would you adam and eve it !!.....................He was right all along the boy ......well in Max   Im probably as relieved as you are that i havent spent th

i`m that engrossed in this i stuck my hand in the tin of roses without looking unwrapped it and i`ve had a fooking strawberry one

FFS I've never been so interested in whether somone has a ticket or not since watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Posted Images

Hopefully that puts that to bed

SAFC need to make the most of their home fixtures

If they can they will stay up

Probably just

But stay up

I still say try buy Tom Ince

Shane Long

Couple of defenders

And Wilfred Zaha on loan.

what happend to adebyore then max lol

Can't do the pic thing Stig

Gnash there aint a name on this ticket

There is a ticket reference No

We are Moore than a football club

Across the bottom

Then

At the heart and soul of London since 1895

On the reverse

Welcome to the Boleyn ground

0871529 1966

Please take your seats 20mins before kick off

Come on Gnash

You know I was there

It says the same on every ticket every year.............are you saying the ticket was issued to nobody then you just bought it off a bloke ?.............Whats the ref number then mate ? ...........................or shall i tell you :D

Always Hope Mate . . I Started The Post Saying He's World Class And I Believe He Is . . Quality Is A Word Thrown About Cheaply By Many About Average Players , Bit Like The Word Legend . . So Too Me There's Only A Few Quality Footballers In The Premier League & Ozil Is 1 Off Them . We Have Struggled Against Those Around Us (Bar Liverpool :)) I Agree About Wiltshire At The Moment !!

Bit of a worry that he can produce great things in 2 of the strongest leagues in world football but cant seem to over here.....................yet.................

Time will tell though i hope he does produce i couldnt stand it if them Chelsea slags are Londons number 1 again !

Bit of a worry that he can produce great things in 2 of the strongest leagues in world football but cant seem to over here.....................yet.................

Time will tell though i hope he does produce i couldnt stand it if them Chelsea slags are Londons number 1 again !

Bad News Then Gnash , Rumour Has It Carvaleo (spelling) Is Sulking In France And Chelsea Are Lining Him Up For Jan Window . . I Think He'd Score The Goals There Lacking From There Strike Force !!

Max just remember you are the one who pushed this not me.....i virtually begged you to let it go but you wouldnt.........

You offered a ticket reference number...................what is it ?

Edited by gnasher16
Bad News Then Gnash , Rumour Has It Carvaleo (spelling) Is Sulking In France And Chelsea Are Lining Him Up For Jan Window . . I Think He'd Score The Goals There Lacking From There Strike Force !!

Thing is with Arsenal though mate is they seem to be winning the scrappy games which they didnt used to do...............if they can carry on doing that and even just get a point when they play the big 4/5 they,ll have a good chance..................just the size of the squad that looks a worry when injuries pile up.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Thing is with Arsenal though mate is they seem to be winning the scrappy games which they didnt used to do...............if they can carry on doing that and even just get a point when they play the big 4/5 they,ll have a good chance..................just the size of the squad that looks a worry when injuries pile up.

Totally Agree , Diarby Is The 1 Player Id Like Too Be Fit , He Would Be A Tremendous Addition Too The Team As I Feel We Lack What He Can Produce , Though He's Spent Most Off His Arsenal Career Injured Sadly .

Did I miss something?......it said "Newcastle /Sunderland" so I didn't bother looking at it till 20 minutes ago !!!

For my tuppence worth, we are f****d but it won't be the first time and it won't make any difference to our support unlike the blues/ reds and sky blues of this world and we certainly will never be like Boro fans with the half empty ground that's for sure !!

Here u go Gnash

And this is my last on it

Tkt REF 3750625

What u gona do

Ask a pal at the hammers to show u the vid of that seat lol

I had a grey crombie overcoat on

Blue Xmas jumper underneath

Light blue mish mash jeans on

And a Sunderland scarf lol

That's my last on it lol

Gnash I WAS at the match.

Max i dont need to do anything quite as strenous as collecting evidence.......its a lot more simple than that..........make a phonecall........wait an hour for a phonecall back.....done ;) .....................your ticket reference number is not for the West Ham/Sunderland game at The Boleyn........or any other game at The Boleyn.........

A......It doesnt have the correct amount of digits.

B......It doesnt have any letters.

C.....It wasnt issued to the corresponding seat.

By the way.....dressed like that im surprised you was let out the house let alone gone to the pub :D ..............thats an attempt at humour during a dark moment :thumbs: