Confiscation

couple of the lads were travelling in the motor yesterday near gainsbourogh police pulled them with dogs in car took the dogs and the car wernt caught on land were pulled and everything took just a warning to people up that way or anywere near

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it's like living in some kind of stasi state. This country has completely lost the plot of what is important.   And I expect the anti's and the police are delighted with their efforts in pissing us

Innocent until proven Guilty is the bedrock of English law and the democracy we live in,in the real world its a crock of excretement,its easier to sift through shite looking for a shiny penny than it

I was the only Muslim there! imagine how I felt , and I didnt even have my burqa on

Posted Images

3 lads and 4 dogs in a forrester stpped in lincolnshire they have had warning not to enter the county but even last time they wernt caught on land they said they were believed to be going coursing with no proof and said its within the law now to impound cars and dogs

Edited by andy97

There is no way the police could confiscate a car and dogs without reasonable grounds to do so. I think there is more to this story :hmm:If they had a tip off, checked the vehicle and found something that shouldn't have been there.............well then that's a different story.

plenty of lads been stoped this season already if your in a area with no permison or no reason to be in the area with running dogs they say you are going equipped to comit a crime your will be taken and dogs some lads have had them returned some not then they give you a asbo to fu k you about

Rural hare coarsing police in cambridgeshire driving about on quads was stopped over there nt to long back on land with dogs told to fck off n took all our photos for hare coarsing database haha

well this is what they did last time they were stopped but how can they take it i mean they never been caught on land so carnt prove shit no evidence surely you have to be caught eith running the dog or on land ith no permission? what happend to innocent till proven guilty

in persuit of game!! , anyway I don't believe they take dogs and care for NO reason ,my answer would be you want the dog you f.kin catch it :laugh:

also mate no need to lie thats what happend its a good mate which would have no need to bull shit me