Pair Of Idiots

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes you are correct this is what does happen in a stop end which is natural part of ferreting, which the rabbit can then be dug down to and humanely despatched. Plus the rabbit does have a chance to g

When you see a pair of loosers like this you realise why some people have it in for rural sports. I just hope the general public dont tar us all with the same brush.

Makes you wonder what other sick things they get up to? Certainly some sick people in this game. No respect for things living. Nothing should be tortured for pleasure.

To be fair its no much different to what goes on under the sod if the rabbit gets into a stop end, so don't blow it out of proportion lads. Sound like a bunch of hysterical women lol

The main problem is these c**ts actively encouraged baiting and dare I say it "cruelty"

Yes you are correct this is what does happen in a stop end which is natural part of ferreting, which the rabbit can then be dug down to and humanely despatched. Plus the rabbit does have a chance to get around the ferret and give it the slip. In this situation they have been captured and caused suffering just for there viewing pleasure/Fun. That's not what the ferreting game is about.

• Like 8

Yes the dick was asking for more land, that topic has now been locked, I cant add a great deal to what has been said really, but a good punch in the face would do pricks like this a world of good,they are not hunters they are cruel wankers,I hope they get banned from here they are not welcome.

And to the antis that watch this site, not that I care what you think,but we are all speaking our minds about this, not because as you will no doubt say, they are only annoyed because it puts fieldsports in a bad light,but out of genuine concern, you see us as true hunters despise cruelty, and try to minimise it whenever possible.

Edited by charlie caller
  • Like 2