Caucasian Ovtcharka Aka Russian Bear Dog Cross Greyhound?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you imagine the updates? !! Hes now 3month , hes 6ft tts , nearly 15 stone and hes got his own room , think hes gonna be a big fecker !!!

By the time it gets over teething, your kennels would be matchsticks, and you'd need a coal shovel to pick its shit up

I like the look but I don't think there is any quarry in Britain for one

Only a c**t would do such a thing. Iv got a central Asian shepherd myself. He is a monster, fantastic guarding instincts. Hates strangers. Absolutely unstoppable. No prey drive though. If put over a greyhound its speed would go up and it would have a prey drive. Imagine something that powerful actually hunting humans?

Thanks! I think its a little harsh referring to me as a c"nt, so do Pit x greyhounds hunt other dogs? Collie Xs round up sheep? I agree its an off the wall cross but that was the whole point! No hard feelings mate, it all makes for a good debate. Thanks YOP.

• Like 1

Hard to tell how much of the dog is fur, any new pics? I wouldn't mess with one mind. Arent these the sorts of things that were bred with greyhounds in middle ages for hunting? The same were bread with greyhounds and mastiffs for bashing enemies...? Alaunts and what have you

since when was a caucasian ovcharka known as a bear dog ???? I have seen many native crosses of co (nagazi ) with sighthounds and non have ever come out looking like that .

Type Russian Bear dog in google and they come up that was all I meant, maybe because they are big and fluffy a bit like a bear! So you have seen Caucasian X greyhounds before and they don't look like these, so what do they look like then and pics?