Should Lurcher Be Kept In Kennel And Run?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They get too soft if you keep em in the house.....they should be outside.....in cold, leaky and draughty kennels.....makes them tough....   Like this lot of useless fuckers.....    

It doesn't matter whether the dog is in the house or in a kennel it should be warm ......

a working dog in the house is not an option for me,allways have to clean em down almost every lamping trip.as regards cold thats why many of the old school folk woke up to a dead dog.if a dogs been la

Posted Images

I have all my dogs in kennels outside all bar one a saluki x whippet that doesn't winter very well outside, they all have warm boxes but no heat lamps but he is inside all the time I am lucky enought to be able to take him to work with me coz he whines when he is not with me which is a pain but I don't mind too much

Well mine are kenneled,,,, Iv a house full of kids from the age of 8 down to 2 and my house is full on from 7 till 7 at night. By kenneling mine i know there out of harms way the best of beds ect (Fcuk me id rather be there half the time instead of the zoo i live in lol)........

Kennels have there place, But that dont mean 23hrs of the day imo

• Like 2

Dog farts, dangleberries, vomit,hair, dirt and general dog odourbelong in a kennel not in the house. i have mine in on very cold nights and for a treat, but most of the time they are in insulated kennels.-rugged up in winter.

I think dogs kept outside are more obedient, there's no distractions for them.

I think they are more focused on work.

Jmho.

Dog farts, dangleberries, vomit,hair, dirt and general dog odourbelong in a kennel not in the house. i have mine in on very cold nights and for a treat, but most of the time they are in insulated kennels.-rugged up in winter.

I think dogs kept outside are more obedient, there's no distractions for them.

I think they are more focused on work.

Jmho.

how can dogs kept outside be more obedient, doesnt make sense, well not to me jmo