Whats The Most Crappiest Thing You Ever Sold/seen On Ebay

I,v just started selling a few things on ebay instead of giving it away, and was wondering what is the crappiest thing you ever sold or have seen for sale on ebay, i cant believe some of the things for sale on there, has anyone sold a second hand dilldo for example :laugh: and if so i much did you get, iam asking for a friend :whistling: , buster.

I,v just started selling a few things on ebay instead of giving it away, and was wondering what is the crappiest thing you ever sold or have seen for sale on ebay, i cant believe some of the things for sale on there, has anyone sold a second hand dilldo for example :laugh: and if so i much did you get, iam asking for a friend :whistling: , buster.

I'd rather give things away that sell them....it's good to give.... :thumbs:

• Like 3

Especially when it comes to dildo's :icon_eek:

Especially when it comes to dildo's :icon_eek:

Seemingly...... :blink::blink::blink:

Pal of mine used to walk the railway lines/roads up here and pick up any old skulls off deer, sheep, foxes, anything. Was amazing how much money some people spent on them.

Sold a rams skull for over £100 and got £36 for a crows skull :blink:

Sold a bag of miscellaneous animal teeth sheeps etc for £20 odd

f***ing weirdo's.

• Like 1

a friend of mine sold some old shoes with a hole in the front on ebay.. he got £27 and they were fit for the bin and smelly.. he put the fact they were hammered in his listing as he said pervs with a foot fetish would buy them..

guess he was right.