New Air Rifle Law ?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

like this barry? http://www.bigfishink.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/1aweird-machine-gun-bike.jpg

bull shit!

What if you don't drive?

And the police wonder why their public image is not as good as it could be sometimes!

What if you have to park on a public laybay to proceed on foot along a couple of hundred yards of public road to the gateway with your encased rifle as I have to on a part of mine?

This is absolute rubbish and the next time some jumped up chocolate pavement admiral comes bustling up full-sale quoting so-called made-up-on-the-spot laws like this, challenge the prat as to what Justice Act these were published on so you may view them!

• Like 2

Sometimes aye go for a quick local mooch and and police is rife in my area and thy cant stand me and ah don't get botherd ah carry gun in the case with safety on and mag in 1 pocket pellets in other cant do a thing awas drive bying couple months back a ah kicked off big style got locked up gun took got it back within 5hours luckly ah new the land owner coz toe rags had bin up pinching is horsey gear and aye had a brand new full harness in back of the motor and made a officer sit and watch me jeep all nyt incase my stuff got pinched out my jeep so a fink its okay lol

The sharpeend. I haven't a Feckin scooby what you just put but I'm guessing it had a moral to the story.

Police in my area have got it in for me a real bad ah carry my gun about and thy Werner gun guna take me gun [BANNED TEXT] we was drive bying until a kicked off but had gun back within 5 hours lol

• Like 1

The sharpeend. I haven't a Feckin scooby what you just put but I'm guessing it had a moral to the story.

Police in my area have got it in for me a real bad ah carry my gun about and thy Werner gun guna take me gun [bANNED TEXT] we was drive bying until a kicked off but had gun back within 5 hours lol
I'm getting the jist mate. Lol.

;)

Police in my area have got it in for me a real bad ah carry my gun about and thy Werner gun guna take me gun [bANNED TEXT] we was drive bying until a kicked off but had gun back within 5 hours lol

The Police in my area have got it in for me.I get a real bad back carrying my gun about.Wanna gun gunna take me gun [ BAD STUTTER ]We was doing a drive by shooting untill the footie kicked off so had to get the gun back within 5 hours.LOL.............................. :whistling:

• Like 3