3 Digs With Young Dog

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had three digs with this young dog yesterday,went well on the three but was tired on the last one,still a bit hard for his own good,old bitch retired(well almost)

Great stuff.....I noticed you said still 'a bit hard', but he must be doing something right, plenty of hard dogs can't do 3 digs in a month!

Don't you mean a lot of idiotic c**ts spoil a dog by digging it sore?   Looks a nice dog liam

Well done Liam smart looking dog him, is that a picture after the digs of just a random picture, if it's after the digs the dog must have some good brains killing 2 out of 3 and coming out looking that well fair play to him

Picture taken after a dig a month ago,Sunday he earned his keep.

• Like 1

Well done Liam smart looking dog him, is that a picture after the digs of just a random picture, if it's after the digs the dog must have some good brains killing 2 out of 3 and coming out looking that well fair play to him

A lot of hard Terriers 'jib' during the 'recovery period'

A lot of hard Terriers 'jib' during the 'recovery period'

:blink:

Don't you mean a lot of idiotic c**ts spoil a dog by digging it sore?

Looks a nice dog liam

Edited by STRANGER
  • Like 5

well done the dog nice stamp of animal but whats everyone views on what a hard dog is i know what mine is and after one dig would nt be fit for a picture just my views

robert

That little dog is killing foxes with ease at two years of age,he killed two on Sunday with not to much harm to himself,but there are digs where hard is not a good idea,but he thinks it is.

sounds like the little dog hasn't put a foot wrong, at 2 years he is getting the job done quite comfortably, as for him being hard at times that's just him being young a full of beans he'll settle with experience. As for the iron hard stuff I agree with Milliken, if you put em in a 6 foot dig then they are under the lamp for 6 weeks and usually don't make 4 years old. They are pain in the ass if you ask me, best terrier you can get is the mixing type. plenty of balls but plenty of brains.

well done the dog nice stamp of animal but whats everyone views on what a hard dog is i know what mine is and after one dig would nt be fit for a picture just my views

robert

That little dog is killing foxes with ease at two years of age,he killed two on Sunday with not to much harm to himself,but there are digs where hard is not a good idea,but he thinks it is.

sounds like the little dog hasn't put a foot wrong, at 2 years he is getting the job done quite comfortably, as for him being hard at times that's just him being young a full of beans he'll settle with experience. As for the iron hard stuff I agree with Milliken, if you put em in a 6 foot dig then they are under the lamp for 6 weeks and usually don't make 4 years old. They are pain in the ass if you ask me, best terrier you can get is the mixing type. plenty of balls but plenty of brains.

too right

Edited by artful212

spot on fella couldent agree more

keep hunting

robert

too right
  • 3 weeks later...

A decent terrier man does the thinking for a game or hard dog, I ain't telling you what to do with your dog mate but a rest at the right time can give you and your dog more seasons in the field but only you can judge that.

I reckon Liam is long enough in the game to know the dogs limits,he aint going to spoil a 1st season terrier.

• Like 2