Kennel Security

no matter what you use if they want them enough they will get them what u need to do is make it as hard as possible for them to get them so that u have time to get out there, i have motion sensor lights, locks on each kennel, and a big f**k off guard dog that makes a big commotion if anyone around and gladly pull them down if needs be

Edited by russ2012

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best security I find is not letting to many people no what I have ...and we're I keep things ..in the lurcher game there are to many loose moths in the game and then they wonder why there dogs an

Just got some new kennels never had them before always had the dogs in. I'm looking to sort the security out on them locks/cameras etc and just wondered what your all using? I'm not expecting pics o

I would make that fence behind very hard to climb,,, as you back on to woodland,, it's the perfect place for any thief to gain access ,,   There's plenty of cameras out there now,, that you can see

its a sad time we live in,having to buy a guard dog to protect another dog.is it me or is the new generation more scummy,dirty disrespectfull and dress like a tramp,trakkies,etc no pride in these fellas.

when i went drinking at 17 18yrs old i wore shirt,trousers,polished shoes,clean looking,not the shabby c...ts you see about today choring anything

• Like 1

you need to employ a dedicated team of security staff to keep your kennel safe ...

dont go for one of the mickey mouse companies that employ ex crims or scousers though as they will steal your dogs anyway :thumbs:

The only thing I can think of is a few sheets of reinforced steel mesh 100mm centre 10 or 20 mm thick and cut it down to size ..and make a fales frame around the run ...and rig up a car battery to it ..or the mains haha and then you will defiantly see who's been about ..atb

• Like 1

The only thing I can think of is a few sheets of reinforced steel mesh 100mm centre 10 or 20 mm thick and cut it down to size ..and make a fales frame around the run ...and rig up a car battery to it ..or the mains haha and then you will defiantly see who's been about ..atb

car battery will do feck all

you need to employ a dedicated team of security staff to keep your kennel safe ...

dont go for one of the mickey mouse companies that employ ex crims or scousers though as they will steal your dogs anyway :thumbs:

Dedicated team of security staff to keep your kennel safe ..feck me and your quoting mine haha..why not just ask the bloke for a job looking after his dogs..he may let you clean there shit up if your nice haha

Ive had dogs nicked from the best locked and secured kennels known to man,well nearly,my runs now have no security lights or locks or barbed wire,my only defence against the scrotes who may wish to lumber themselves with my useless mutts is a big hairy arsed Akita that would rather eat than greet you.My dogs are possibly not worth the effort of disabling the Akita,bless the ones who first get past the attention of the noisy terriers and then come across the big ugly fecker.A sensor light will deter for a while,a lock and clasp will slow a scrote down,a camera will only give a picture of a hoody,at times,the best deterrent for a dog thief is canine pain,they never come back and tell their mates the same.

gravel... a well lit yard... big ugly ass guard dog... and something sticky on fence... electric fencer wont stop anyone... its another valuable thing to steal... cctv wont stop anyone... as hood and scarf cover face... theives hate noise, guard dogs (2 are better than 1 if you can afford it). and well lit yards... its also easier to rob a place during day when folk are at work and no one pays attention during day for some reason

thank f**k i havent anything worth robbing and hairy lurcher wont go to hardly anyone... he runs away from strangers... he even does a runner on folk he knows lol... not that many know where i live apart from locals tho

f****n bellend scousers would be the first to help you get them back if they could,ye shouldnt have dogs in he first place if ye can't keep ye eye on them ye tit.
:laugh:

My brother made a cheap, simple and very effective alarm for his shed door which consisted of a car battery, car horn and interior light door switch so that if the door was opened when switched on the hooter would sound off. If someone is sneaking about at night and they hear a loud noise like that surely it would be enough to make em shit their pants and feck off sharpish?

• Like 2

Wickes do a decent wireless alarm system for around 80 quid comes with pir movement sensors and magnetic door sensors. The alarm could be installed in your house if your set up isn't too far away and the sound alarm is solar power I.e no new wiring required. You can also add to the system and use it as your main housing alarm as well, can be activated by your phone if you forget to turn it on and it will ring you if the alarm goes off as well as the alarm sounding off. I guess you could set the movement sensors in a position that the dogs wouldn't set the off but anyone above 4ft would will the use of a small corner shelf below the sensor. Me personally would keep the dogs indoors but I appreciate not everyone can cheers.