Irish Fly

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nans why are u so worried ab out what price some men are willing to pay for lurchers or pups no one is putting a gun to their head if they couldn't afford them they wouldn't buy them if u don't wana p

lads it nice to b nice dont get d topic close because all d lads on here get on verry well with each other and it nice to see that and any lads that want to put up races are welcome hunting is a spo

Posted Images

there,s a lot of boy,s going to look stupid after that run as they said Philip hadn't any good dog,s or bred any lately. but he,s still getting out and doing it I take my hat of to him there,s only 1 P KING. :thumbs: great run LT and again good camera work wish I had one lol.

• Like 1

there,s a lot of boy,s going to look stupid after that run as they said Philip hadn't any good dog,s or bred any lately. but he,s still getting out and doing it I take my hat of to him there,s only 1 P KING. :thumbs: great run LT and again good camera work wish I had one lol.

I was a bite shaky to day hounddog on the beer last night that famer beter cut that ditch the next time I come ha ha

• Like 1

was your brothers 2 dogs not on a hare the other day louth tiger p k should choose his words carefully he at the game a long time to be making cheap remarks like that if u hadent got that cam tiger none of them men would have there dogs on cam the thing is they all don't hunt with u every week so they prob double there own dogs up when they go to u for a hunt they no the cam going to be there so one dog it is for the day

• Like 1