Irish Fly

Iceman come down to me this week if you can or next week bring your camera with ya if you can get a clip on iceman of the dogs you can put up that be no botherm,but be prepared to run through hedges ditchs wire gates all small land,very hard to get a clip on but as I said come down see for yourself I show you places I hunt be lucky to get bits and pieces any clips yourself iceman

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nans why are u so worried ab out what price some men are willing to pay for lurchers or pups no one is putting a gun to their head if they couldn't afford them they wouldn't buy them if u don't wana p

lads it nice to b nice dont get d topic close because all d lads on here get on verry well with each other and it nice to see that and any lads that want to put up races are welcome hunting is a spo

Posted Images

I can't get me head around it at all,I keep watching the run and forgetting the camera lol,but there is a lad hunts with us chalky of here he not bad with a camera he working a lot lately but will be getting out again with us soon so he will get something on camera iceman for sure and I will get it on here,

• Like 1

Yeah they can be hard work iceman,just learning this season with pups so best to take it easy be lot stronger and clever next season,just getting wee cream birch fit again she lying up but healed up now so run her bit again pups be getting rest time lol she prob be broke up again in her first run lol

• Like 1

:thumbs:

FAIR PLAY TO PHILLIP, HE TRAVELS SOME MILES, AND ALWAYS HAS A DECENT DOG WITH HIM

a decent man and if your stuck for a dog he,ll sort you out with one and give you a good luck penny.ps hope LT has a good day out and get the camera going and the clip,s on here tonight must be the best camera man in IRE.

• Like 1