Irish Fly

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nans why are u so worried ab out what price some men are willing to pay for lurchers or pups no one is putting a gun to their head if they couldn't afford them they wouldn't buy them if u don't wana p

lads it nice to b nice dont get d topic close because all d lads on here get on verry well with each other and it nice to see that and any lads that want to put up races are welcome hunting is a spo

Posted Images

What a brill run that was good bitch that can't take it away from her,you here experts saying you need a bit of height in a dog but no mention of heart which I think is more so needed than height ,anyway good heart in that botch never going to give in and she only a small wee bitch,don't think any man would want to treble dogs up on a hare ??? Or even double up ya never no what you going have,does noting for me,maybe a young dog the first few times might double him up get him used to wire ditchs all that stuff anyway it was a good run FairPlay to Philip and any man that's still at it at that mans age credit were it's due think this is the wee bitch that was running think she be just under 24 if even that

82B265E3-928C-44C8-A3DA-14D0720D0066-566

Edited by captain2010
  • Like 1

What a brill run that was good bitch that can't take it away from her,you here experts saying you need a bit of height in a dog but no mention of heart which I think is more so needed than height ,anyway good heart in that botch never going to give in and she only a small wee bitch,don't think any man would want to treble dogs up on a hare ??? Or even double up ya never no what you going have,does noting for me,maybe a young dog the first few times might double him up get him used to wire ditchs all that stuff anyway it was a good run FairPlay to Philip and any man that's still at it at that mans age credit were it's due think this is the wee bitch that was running think she be just under 24 if even that

just 22 cap

just 22 cap

what she bred out of LT

Lol 22 to shoulder and running on big land good long ear seeded and her small wee legs was flying and well able to run her long ear,I was always told small dogs can't do it on big land a bigger dog can do it far easier,that botch looked like she had another 2 or 3 races in her,and I am going around with 3 leprechauns on the lead lol ha ha prefer them than young donkeys you put a saddle on there back FFs

• Like 2

just 22 cap

what she bred out of LT

breed of 78 jimmy swe got of pk to irish lady line bitch to dog of casper

• Like 1

just 22 cap

what she bred out of LT

breed of 78 jimmy swe got of pk to irish lady line bitch to dog of casper

Jimmy 10 breeds some good dogs of a variety of stock fair play he good dog man.How philip get that bitch into that condition for her first day out

fair play to phil she ran very well and don every thing she had to do you no what they say d old dog for the long road and d puppy for the pat phil has notting to learn she is a good small bitch well don with d cam work lough t she was off my old magic bitch d black and tan one sister to jonny kelly red and white right lord lough

• Like 1

i have races many of double up and not shames to say it but to test them one on one it d way you no what you have if they can not races them like that no point of keeping them not for sack there a nice dog or a nice bitch good look dont boil pots

• Like 1