Irish Fly

What a brill run that was good bitch that can't take it away from her,you here experts saying you need a bit of height in a dog but no mention of heart which I think is more so needed than height ,anyway good heart in that botch never going to give in and she only a small wee bitch,don't think any man would want to treble dogs up on a hare ??? Or even double up ya never no what you going have,does noting for me,maybe a young dog the first few times might double him up get him used to wire ditchs all that stuff anyway it was a good run FairPlay to Philip and any man that's still at it at that mans age credit were it's due think this is the wee bitch that was running think she be just under 24 if even that

82B265E3-928C-44C8-A3DA-14D0720D0066-566

just 22 cap

what she bred out of LT

breed of 78 jimmy swe got of pk to irish lady line bitch to dog of casper

Jimmy 10 breeds some good dogs of a variety of stock fair play he good dog man.How philip get that bitch into that condition for her first day out

banter you need to get down and meet him he,ll not bite you and will give you a bit of advice on how to get your dog,s ready for a tough season.he,s a life time full of knowleadge on the working lurcher and willing to share it with any man but be carefull he dosent take to well to no it all,s as he,ll tell you never to old to learn something new in this game . :thumbs:

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nans why are u so worried ab out what price some men are willing to pay for lurchers or pups no one is putting a gun to their head if they couldn't afford them they wouldn't buy them if u don't wana p

lads it nice to b nice dont get d topic close because all d lads on here get on verry well with each other and it nice to see that and any lads that want to put up races are welcome hunting is a spo

Posted Images

What a brill run that was good bitch that can't take it away from her,you here experts saying you need a bit of height in a dog but no mention of heart which I think is more so needed than height ,anyway good heart in that botch never going to give in and she only a small wee bitch,don't think any man would want to treble dogs up on a hare ??? Or even double up ya never no what you going have,does noting for me,maybe a young dog the first few times might double him up get him used to wire ditchs all that stuff anyway it was a good run FairPlay to Philip and any man that's still at it at that mans age credit were it's due think this is the wee bitch that was running think she be just under 24 if even that

just 22 cap

what she bred out of LT

Jimmy 10 breeds some good dogs of a variety of stock fair play he good dog man.How philip get that bitch into that condition for her first day out

banter you need to get down and meet him he,ll not bite you and will give you a bit of advice on how to get your dog,s ready for a tough season.he,s a life time full of knowleadge on the working lurcher and willing to share it with any man but be carefull he dosent take to well to no it all,s as he,ll tell you never to old to learn something new in this game . :thumbs:

f**k that he wouldnt like, me nobody does :laugh:

• Like 1

just 22 cap

what she bred out of LT

I know but if he gave you a couple tip,s on the dog,s the 2 black eye,s would be worth it I think. :laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh:

just 22 cap

what she bred out of LT

I know but if he gave you a couple tip,s on the dog,s the 2 black eye,s would be worth it I think. :laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh:

lol :laugh:

always said it good wee one better than big bad one lol

we had a wee dog out the day saluki lurcher x whippet 22tts run 2 single killed the 2 of em.jumps gates n wire chasing great to watch.heard somebody from the falls got the bro of him the other week.any reports. :thumbs:

we had a wee dog out the day saluki lurcher x whippet 22tts run 2 single killed the 2 of em.jumps gates n wire chasing great to watch.heard somebody from the falls got the bro of him the other week.any reports. :thumbs:
IGetting sold tonight

IGetting sold tonight. :laugh: