Irish Fly

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nans why are u so worried ab out what price some men are willing to pay for lurchers or pups no one is putting a gun to their head if they couldn't afford them they wouldn't buy them if u don't wana p

lads it nice to b nice dont get d topic close because all d lads on here get on verry well with each other and it nice to see that and any lads that want to put up races are welcome hunting is a spo

Posted Images

at the rate your going there will be no hares left around louth,i hear all the lurchermen are coming from all over ireland to course in and around louth with you.

Edited by bullx

gorger i hade cap up to me a few time i got him plenty of races the sligo lads were verry happy each day they came to me and eric 1 we do the best me can cap got a goods races one day it went on for alest 3 min his cream bitch ran verry well and his young dogs are going verry well for him it nice to be abel to go out and get races behind them it what it all about the big test notting worst them going out d hole day and getting no runs it turn lads of hunting

• Like 1

well tiger were ye out today

ye jimmy garfeild and greg and lonford lads was up got plenty races the lads will tell you didn't have tp leave one spot ran blind I got few clips on cam

o

t

Yeah jimmy and Eric but on good days for us always got us plenty if runs,and great crack we had with the lads,all there dogs in great shape and a credit to them lads and well able to run long ears,FairPlay to them we return the favours when ever lads ready come down to us we do our best

Edited by captain2010

maybe its time for you to give it a break tiger before you f**k all the hunting around your own area,

you dont shit in your own area,

plenty where I go I don't mind shareing

Dog in the van Holyhead here I come ha ha