Piss Buckets.... Lol

were some of you lot raised in a cave

We were too poor for a cave. We lived in a shoe box in the middle o'th road...

Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad would kill us, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah..........."

...........just for the fun of it!

Tell 'em that these days - they don't believe you! Don't know they're born!

Bugger!You put the vid up 1st, Malt!!

(We used to dream of living in a shoe box.........................)

• Like 5

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My girlfriend asked me if I had ever pissed in the shower.   I said, "Yeah, a couple of times, accidentally."   She said, "That's disgusting! What do you mean accidentally?!"   "Hey,

We aint got no neighbors so i can get away with pissing in the garden if im down near the shed.......theres a conifer near the shed that i wanted to chop down but the mrs likes it so my disturbed mind

i remember painting the outside of a big house in the posh area the lady of the house had gone out and locked up -- i was busting for a shit so i got some woodchip wallpaper out the back of the van we

Many moons ago an Ex and me used to enjoy camping. We were staying on a campsite in Glencoe once. We'd left all the previous evenings empty food tins in the tent porch for the night ready to clear away in the morning. Anyway, she gets caught short during the night, lots of midges about, long way from the bogs, so no, so no. So she does no more than use the Potato tin, squats right over it and fills it to the brim, no room for another drop. Has a fag and docks the end in the said Potato tin. Then back in her bag.

I get up early in the morning to stick the Coffee on. I'm still half asleep and i'm greeted by a tin in the middle of the tent porch full of piss.

Nice.

She got caught short in Glen Nevis on the same trip. Got bit to fu*k by the midges and asked my to apply bite cream to all the bites that night. Now, that was a good night. :rocker: :rocker: