Nipped Out...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just nipped out. Left mine at 7pm and got home at 5am. In work in 2 hours. Can't wait   Went up the Dales with Jim (T Jones on here) and we just took my bitch. He lamped. Top bloke he is. Really en

some times I have more pleasure takeing some 1 up north or down norfolk ect,,,,erns put 1,503 rabbits away in 2 seasons and 1 poxy month so far,, it don't become boring but it can become the same ol

hope some of the non believers and numpties are reading this thread   a chap takes on a pedigree unknown, non worked adult dog, he has obviously put in lots of time and effort and it looks like she

some times I have more pleasure takeing some 1 up north or down norfolk ect,,,,erns put 1,503 rabbits away in 2 seasons and 1 poxy month so far,, it don't become boring but it can become the same old thing,,, ,,,But I do get a kick out of some,ones dog what has a night the owner will remember for some time,,, I cud go every nite doing it,,,hits the driving what gets to me a bit,,,

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 6

Dead right jim,, it's that driving that does you,, we went last night and got 51,,, stayed over slept in the car,, and did some door knocking this morning,,,

Cracking night you had there gaz,, and as jim said so long as you come back without Injurys to the dog, then that makes it all the better

some times I have more pleasure takeing some 1 up north or down norfolk ect,,,,erns put 1,503 rabbits away in 2 seasons and 1 poxy month so far,, it don't become boring but it can become the same old thing,,, ,,,But I do get a kick out of some,ones dog what has a night the owner will remember for some time,,, I cud go every nite doing it,,,hits the driving what gets to me a bit,,,

you will have all sorts asking you to take them now mate ...wink wink :D:D

certainly a good tally that mate,fair play seems the pups got a bit to live up to in the future atb :thumbs:

The pup will have the basics that lady missed out on - recall, retrieve and stock breaking. The 3 big ones I think.

I've done the best I can with an adult dog that had no recall or retrieve and wasn't stock broken, she ran pretty close to sheep on a few occasions last night and I was really pleased that she focused on the rabbit and ignored the sheep.

But beyond these then yes the pup has got a lot to live up to. Lady tries 110% wherever we go and you can't ask for more than that. She runs clever and uses her gears when she needs to.

If the pup runs aswell as lady and has the 3 previously mentioned ingredients that lady lacks then it should make for something quite decent.

But time will tell :thumbs:

• Like 2

you will have all sorts asking you to take them now mate ...wink wink :D:D blind folds will be going on,,, from now :icon_eek:

I will definitely remember that night for some time Jim. My first "proper" night on the lamp :thumbs:

you will have all sorts asking you to take them now mate ...wink wink :D:D blind folds will be going on,,, from now :icon_eek:

We would of been fecked if you blindfolded me :laugh: