Got My Gsd X Greyhound

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is litter sister to malc's thay look so alike

I got it off a farmer near york he said 1st cross collie but wasnt 100% what it was when i put it on a malinois website they all thought it was one  

heres my 2 not a very good pic

Posted Images

By barks do you mean as shes chasing or round the house like most gsd's? If itswhile shes chasing i'd lay her off for a few months.

yea if she is barking on the chase id hold her back for a bit. when they bark while running a rabbit they tend to be frustrated and that's no good but if she's just barking around the house I wouldn't mind to much she is half GSD. atb with her.

il say that malc,she is a lovely little lurcher proper german sheperd cross as well,when she finished her growth an gets her full strength i recon she will knock some gear over.if she comes as good as merph there wont be any gear left.

• Like 2

you carnt go wrong with that cross mate had them for about 35 years 1/2,3/4,5/8 3/8ths they all worked like hell great retrivers on land or water used mine for picking up on shoots pigeon shooting ferreting coursing great allrounders an they loved the fox realy pitty you dont see more about i keept a good line then let it die out (biggest mistake i ever did just carnt replace em

• Like 2

you carnt go wrong with that cross mate had them for about 35 years 1/2,3/4,5/8 3/8ths they all worked like hell great retrivers on land or water used mine for picking up on shoots pigeon shooting ferreting coursing great allrounders an they loved the fox realy pitty you dont see more about i keept a good line then let it die out (biggest mistake i ever did just carnt replace em

Have you any pics of them?

Cheers

il say that malc,she is a lovely little lurcher proper german sheperd cross as well,when she finished her growth an gets her full strength i recon she will knock some gear over.if she comes as good as merph there wont be any gear left.

I enjoyed fridaynight it was nice to see fern run with tilly because they are the same hight see you soon bud

Took me ages to find one I had given up .... Then I was told about a male ... asked if there was any bitches in litter and was told they wanted shut of her too :yes::boogy: ended up with a little beddy cross too because I was unsure if the gsd x would come :icon_redface: