R.i.p Big Jed

Had to make the hardest decision of my like to night , had to put my old dog to rest tonight I had I'm as my proper own first lurcher at 12 and alf years of age and 12 and alf years on he's gone.

He was my best friend growing up and turned into a handy dog then going on to produce my young dog gaffer . As guttered as I am a know he's in the best place , gave him the best life possible and couldn't of asked for a better mate , and family pet will be missed by many rest in peace now buddy :-(

image_zpsce91c5a3.jpgimage_zpsc5676d08.jpg

image_zps6d1c9f8b.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

how time fly,s bye,, it dose not seem 2 mins from when we got the pair of them,litter bro,s for get the working side, has that's only a small part in there life jed was good a crack to go out with got

sadness will pass, but you should be proud of yourself and your dog look at the life you had together and he was obviously more than capable, a sense of great pride will soon replace your heartbreak

Had to make the hardest decision of my like to night , had to put my old dog to rest tonight I had I'm as my proper own first lurcher at 12 and alf years of age and 12 and alf years on he's gone. He

how time fly,s bye,, it dose not seem 2 mins from when we got the pair of them,litter bro,s for get the working side, has that's only a small part in there life jed was good a crack to go out with got some character, to him THATS FOR SHAW,, has much has you dress it up, they, live to a good age hit,s still painfull to see them go,,, its a different pain to losing a member of the family,iff you have that bond like you had, you can be having a bad day and there allways your mate,,,,RIP BIG LAD...

IMG_5340_zps5dcf0bba.jpg

IMG_6027.jpg

• Like 8