World War Z

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can just see it now......curtains open.....zombies.......oh shit.......air rifle out.........video camera set up........pop....1st Zombie down.....then killed trying to step out how far the shot was!!

so those zombies are going to wait for you to re load your zupped up air rifle, fiddling with your pellets, rather than keep coming for you...   wake up, open curtains, zombies everywhere, now heres

Have you ever been to Hull?   If so, then you'd realise that there's nowt worth going out for

Posted Images

Right folks,

I know it is frowned upon, frequenting forums and requesting instructions on how to increase power of your sub 12 ft lb air rifle.......

But.......

After watching World War Z, it got me thinking, if this shit happened........

Sub 12 ft lb just won't do........

And after discovering Daryl in The Walking Dead is actually armed with a Junior Crossbow

What is the easiest rifle to tune/power up you have come across? (This is merely if an apocalypse should occur and not for law breaking purposes)

You need to get out more

• Like 2

Right folks,

I know it is frowned upon, frequenting forums and requesting instructions on how to increase power of your sub 12 ft lb air rifle.......

But.......

After watching World War Z, it got me thinking, if this shit happened........

Sub 12 ft lb just won't do........

And after discovering Daryl in The Walking Dead is actually armed with a Junior Crossbow

What is the easiest rifle to tune/power up you have come across? (This is merely if an apocalypse should occur and not for law breaking purposes)

You need to get out more

Have you ever been to Hull?

If so, then you'd realise that there's nowt worth going out for ;)

• Like 3

My Italian Buddy the Benelli M2 12 gauge is just the job and with a better chance of finding ammo unlike a C/F or even a Rimmy ;)

More people shoot shotties than any other powder burner, Plus if it did Happen :laugh::laugh: a Little bit of hacksaw action to shorten the barrel length

and increase spread of shot at close range ;) failing that a good base ball bat with some nails in also works :thumbs:

atvb Daz 7.

• Like 1

Don't know bowt you lot but I think it would make a great vid / episode for verminhunters tv :laugh:

Mind you come to think of it you normally get to see a few zombies on the Saturday morning after the Friday nights drinking at the THL meets :laugh:

If you don't believe me just ask Daz 7 and DavyT :whistling:

• Like 3

My Italian Buddy the Benelli M2 12 gauge is just the job and with a better chance of finding ammo unlike a C/F or even a Rimmy ;)

More people shoot shotties than any other powder burner, Plus if it did Happen :laugh::laugh: a Little bit of hacksaw action to shorten the barrel length

and increase spread of shot at close range ;) failing that a good base ball bat with some nails in also works :thumbs:

atvb Daz 7.

Now THIS is something I like to see. A man with a plan :)

• Like 1

I had , a few years ago a Marlin lever action in .44 mag nice handy rifle with plenty of knock down power and high shot count for taking the Zombies out then if they got too close would get the beretta 391 semi auto out , then if it got to hand to hand I'd give the blighters some bad boy chineese burns that should sort e'm out

You have to get them in the brain. A sub 12 would work if you shot them in the eye... How many tins of pellets do you have? How quickly can you reload? How many walkers? :hmm:

Airgun will just give away your position. Keep it for foraging. Get an M1911A1 for social purposes.

Peace, hope this helps,

RiverRomper

Anything that goes bang will give away the position too, but fair comment on the foraging. Social purposes I'd go with a Glock 17. It's half the price and the extra money could be spent on ammo and double stack, 33 round magazines. Overkill is a very underrated strategy! :D

at a guess there would be enough real guns on the ground for those that were able to use them :laugh::laugh:

In Britain? :hmm:

You'd be better off spending time in the catty forum. You'd be better armed than the police and with all the shitty milk bottles lying around you'd have an endless source of material! :D

Best weapon, IMHO, would be a 4ft wrecking bar and big gloves. Enough distance and no reload time. A couple of screwdrivers for up closer, and more personal... ;)

Edited by ChrisJones

You have to get them in the brain. A sub 12 would work if you shot them in the eye... How many tins of pellets do you have? How quickly can you reload? How many walkers? :hmm:

Airgun will just give away your position. Keep it for foraging. Get an M1911A1 for social purposes.

Peace, hope this helps,

RiverRomper

Anything that goes bang will give away the position too, but fair comment on the foraging. Social purposes I'd go with a Glock 17. It's half the price and the extra money could be spent on ammo and double stack, 33 round magazines. Overkill is a very underrated strategy! :D

at a guess there would be enough real guns on the ground for those that were able to use them :laugh::laugh:

In Britain? :hmm:

You'd be better off spending time in the catty forum. You'd be better armed than the police and with all the shitty milk bottles lying around you'd have an endless source of material! :D

Best weapon, IMHO, would be a 4ft wrecking bar and big gloves. Enough distance and no reload time. A couple of screwdrivers for up closer, and more personal... ;)

with all the eastern europeans over here there will be plenty of weapons :laugh::laugh:

Can just see it now......curtains open.....zombies.......oh shit.......air rifle out.........video camera set up........pop....1st Zombie down.....then killed trying to step out how far the shot was!!!.... :laugh:

And even if you didn't go out, by the time you'd worked out how many mildots holdover to use, they'd be in the door eating your brains. :laugh: