Do You Know What I Hate

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

people who pick dog shit up bag it up then hang it in a feckin tree or chuck the bag on the grass

people on here that can dish it out but cant take it back

I had a private number plate once on my first car a 1966 hilman super minx. Mind I had to change my name by deed pole to HNY 960D.   TC

Posted Images

people who serve you anything, but dont listen to what you say, rendering it pointless...

example

Me: Can i have a BLT on white please love

Dim sandwich lady: Yeah...(mid convo to her mate about her other mate didnt even look at me as i ordered) do you want salad...?

Me: Yeah...erm, lettuce and tomato mainly like :hmm:otherwise its just a bacon sandwich isnt it

• Like 4

I cant stop now.............................worst one that really makes me grind my teeth..

Lads who for years have greeted me with a handshake now want to grab my hand and stick their shoulder in my chest................just shake my hand you soppy c**t !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 5

Have you seen that young black kid on EastEnders ?? People who talk like him !!...........drives me to a tumult of murderous hatred !! The only thing worse than that is when white kids do it........................... :censored:

Yeah I hate that c**t myself, would love to jump on his throat so he cant speak again. :censored:

• Like 1

People who use the most ridiculous tactics to make their number plate look like it spells their name by using black screw caps and chopping letters about...............................if you cant afford the word you want go and buy one you can afford you muppet !

I had a private number plate once on my first car a 1966 hilman super minx. Mind I had to change my name by deed pole to HNY 960D.

TC

• Like 7

The first one only the Welsh will understand: tv broadcasters who pronounce Llanelli as 'Laneli', its double LL mun, you're meant to sound like a snake with a lisp :laugh:

Another is folk playing on their iPads in a supermarket queue, updating Facebook statuses. FFS man! Leave it alone.

• Like 3

Politicians , Sex offenders , Fast food outlets ,of licenses with the word Booze in the title , supermarkets ,celebrities , mindless t.v X factor etc , liars , hypocrites , bullys ,selfishness ,bad manners ,motor bikes , people who like motorbikes ,Electric ,Gas and phone companies , noisy ice cream vans , dog robbers , house robbers , women who swear ,muslims ,bigotry , computer games , adults who play computer games ,people who put hypocrite , muslim and bigotry on their hate list other than that I am fairly easy going .

• Like 3

childrend tv presenters...epitome of irritating

people who you go out of your way to let past in the car, and dont even have the common courtesy to thank you...not even the cool guy 'finger lift' nothing...c**ts

people who are about 14 that wear che guevara t shirts and rolling stones, the who etc. but who have no idea who che was, or what he stood for, and can only name songs like paint it black and my generation. Doesnt count, you dont listen to them, admit it and stop making yourself look daft.

• Like 3