FAO ALL PEST CONTROLLERS

Nope! But last year year when I set a "little nipper" trap on my veg patch to catch the mouse which had been nibbling at my corgettes (oo er misses); I caught several slugs at the same time instead. It must have needed the combined weight of all of them to release the spring. Now thats the sign of a real hunter. :toast: When I've worked on my technique and built up my stamina I'm thinking of taking on a real live snail. :boxing:

Guest Ditch_Shitter

I've had double mouse catches in a Little Nipper. That probably was due, as Ricky says, to setting too heavy. Though, looking back, they were both youngsters so maybe it took both of them to add up to a perfect mouse weight? Whatever.

Actually, I have in my posession a most incredible shot; A Brown Rat (Rattus norvegicus) taken stone cold dead in a 220 Body Gripper! :icon_eek: How the hell That came about I'll never fathom.

If you can possibly bear to sneek a quick look at the DVD,..'Basic,..YAWN,..Bodygrips'.....you will see a luckless wood mouse taken in a BMI 110 Magnum Bodygripper,...its ,..emotional... :icon_redface:

Cheers,..CHALKWARREN.... :drink:

Edited by CHALKWARREN

Yes it is,...unfortunitly.. :laugh::laugh:

Get someone to send you a copy old mate,...I've managed to track down 98% of the feckers,..and burned them at the stake,..(for crimes against boredom),..but it would be naive of me to think that I had achieved a complete eradication of this noxious pest... :no:

All the best,...CHALKWARREN.... :drink:

Edited by CHALKWARREN
check this out ive done this twice this year now, anybody else done it?

obviously i meant to do it :whistling:

i once saw a picture of one of the grass brothers , [gamekeepers] holding a gin trap with three small rabbits in it,at the time it made all the daily papers ,can you imagine the outcry if they showed something like that now.

micky

I have caught a rat and weasel at the same time before and have a pic of a stoat and rabbit in a Fenn somewhere too, but never two rats. I think the double catch in a Little Nipper is commonplace - my 'amateur pest controller' mother caught a pair a few weeks ago - must be through setting the traps too 'thick'.

OTC

NO PICS IM AFRAID, BUT I ONCE COUGHT 2 SQUIRRELS IN A KANIA

had a few doubles on young rats and a few doubles on young rabbits , also had a stoat and young rabbit and a weasel and mouse together , its very probable that the stoat and weasel were carrying their own victims, once had a full grown hare in a mk4 in a metal pipe that was only just big enuff for the trap, perfect head catch and very little mess of the hare