Undercover Reporter???

Guest WILF

hey jonesy :D i think for the first time i agree :D ... :thumbs: you got that spot on... its a case of becarefull who you talk to ..... :yes:

If you search deep down Snoop, there will be many more times that you agree. It might take some soul searching but there will be more. :tongue2::thumbs::D

There's a Jonesy inside everyone... be it the wanker or the politician. ;)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ROOSTER

the dog is not at a disadvantage as you are now chasing an animal that is probably running in a blind panic so unless very close to its warren i would say you and the dog have the upper hand.

Edited by ROOSTER
So in my opinion a dog that has been used for fighting and is owned in the main by people who are just dog OWNERS and couldn't train a dog to behave properly or be a proper working dog ,( be it field trials or whatever) is a danger to the public, even if it's indirectly simply because the public got in the way.

Bonny, really sorry to hear about your experience. I understood that dogs bred and trained for fighting OTHER DOGS (as opposed to guarding against humans etc) were meant to be very reliable with people, since they needed to be capable of bite inhibition with their owners when being handled during and just after a fight. Is this rubbish then? I've heard it more than once from people with dogs from fighting lines....

To sum it up, everyone is obviously going to go about what they truely believe in regardless of laws and restrictions in place...how this subject has somehow been embroiled with hunting I don't no :no: ...

I think we're missing the point here.

This journalist is infiltrating groups based on an animal rights agenda. As Molly said he's met people at Terrier and Lurcher shows. Listening to some people at these shows there are probably similar instances happening right now as beer seems to loosen the lips of many!

Whether you agree/disagree with who he's currently targetting is f*****g irrelevant.

The point is to remember his face incase he tries to get in with your running dig mates, or your digging mates, or your ferreting mates, or your shooting mates.

This is about exposing these fuckers so he can't do it again or he runs into resistance if he tries...

Stop bickering and focus on the real problem for f**k's sake.

:clapper::notworthy::notworthy:

MOLL.

To sum it up, everyone is obviously going to go about what they truely believe in regardless of laws and restrictions in place...how this subject has somehow been embroiled with hunting I don't no :no: ...

To be honest with you Ian, i've never really understood why there is a bull breed section on this HUNTING site.

There not even hunting dogs.

To be honest with you Ian, i've never really understood why there is a bull breed section on this HUNTING site.

niether are collies but people put them to a greyhound to make a lurcher :whistling: and i think you will find some bulls do get used in the field :drink:

Bonny.....its amazing the info you can pick up these days what with the invention of the internet and all....you have joined this forum today....you have posted 3 or 4 posts on a very controversial subject.....you have now accused people of committing illegal activities.....

rat.......smell.......see ya

Edited by gnasher16
Bonny.....its amazing the info you can pick up these days what with the invention of the internet and all....you have joined this forum today....you have posted 3 or 4 posts on a very controversial subject.....you have now accused people of committing illegal activities.....

I thought that.. :(

Didn't accuse you on anything Gnasher, I was just blow away by your knowlede of dogs :feck: . I discovered this website by following a link from another site re Landywoods pet food and if you look on the Barf message board you will see I have posted on there. I then had a look round the site as you do when you join a site . Yes I'm new I said that in my post...so what??? are newbies supposed to be shy and retiring until they've been around for a few months????.

If I was what you're alluding to I'd be a dam site more clever about it, I never asked for others thoughs on the matter , you posted what you did with no prompting or leading from anyone ...

You are paranoid and if you smell a rat I suggest you get a terrier.

niether are collies but people put them to a greyhound to make a lurcher :whistling: and i think you will find some bulls do get used in the field :drink:

Following that logic lets have a collie section on here too then :victory:

Guest bitsa lurcher

numpty :feck:

• 3 weeks later...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/6997878.stm :feck:

i know he not the undercover bloke but still he was involved

now he knows how it feels to be a target

it never made the news when the ALF done a BOMB hoax here at my home they phoned myMRS AT 8.40AM ON A SUNDAY MORNING SAID TO HER THAT THEY KNEW I WAS AWAY ETC AND THAT THEY HAD PLANTED A DEVICE UNDER THE FRONT WHEEL ARCH OF THE HUNT PICK UP PARKED IN MIDDLE OF YARD ALSO THEY DONE ANOTHER HUNT IN ANTRIM THE SAME DAY it was all kept quiet

SO THEY NOW GETTING A TASTE OF THEY OWN MEDICINE THE USPCA & ALF ARE ALL 1 LOOK AT THEY SITES THEY BOTH HAVE LINKS TO 1 & OTHER

Edited by HUNTSMAN270

Pity you could nt put up the link of Sunday Life showing the twat hugging a Bull terrier,wonder was that one of the same Bull terriers he said needed taken of our streets,twat.

Dog was probably shot after the pic was taken. :censored: