Undercover Reporter???

Guest WILF

Guest oldskool

well, IMO badger diggers were givin a bad name becuase of a minority (badger baiters or at least a type of badger baiter) would draw a badger out and then despatch it in the open field using dogs instead of a humane method like a pistol or shotgun... surely, there can be no arguement about this because its a fact that a minority of arseholes have been caught and recorded kicking and baiting badgers to death in an open field with a number of dogs, this is why badger digging for all good terrier men is now illegal.... i would like to be able to hold my breath and see that law reversed but that will never happen in my time.... now then, a fox can be drawn and killed with a strong dog because death is instant, but its certainly not instant in the case of tough old brock... It was these sort of folk that brought disgrace to badger digging and terrier men...

and in the dog fighting world, there is similar sorts of assholes that bring barbaricism and disgrace to the sport with there 'two dogs enter and only one dog leaves' sort of attitude... this practice will certainly leave only the very best breeding blood but maybe its factors like that that has made the sport illegal??? perhaps gonzales didnt electrocute his dog but there are a minority of savage assholes that do!! things like that have also been caught on camera in other documentarys and what makes it worse is not only do they get it wrong and make a f**k up but they also show no remorse and may even laugh.... activities like that get everyone painted with the same brush!!! of coarse in this day and age it is bound to be impossible to rehome a working pitbull no matter how friendly and good natured it is.. so dogmen have no option only to cull.. its very sad but at the very least it should be carried out as quickly as possible...

i think in tokyo (correct me there) where it is legal there is set rules and regulations to keep dogs safer and a lot of the fights are even televised and also because its not illegal dogs can have the best of vetinary treatment.... to me that would be better world!!!

forgive me if i'm talking crap but thats the way i see it :)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

old skool you make some sensible points....

the dog gonzales culled didnt just lose it quit badly....the man knows his dogs so it becomes a judgement call on him what he does with his dog....being of no use to him from a sporting or breeding point of view it only leaves rehoming in a pet home....well i would say he did the responsible thing.

the dogs in japan take part in a totally different type of fight....it has nothing to do with gameness as there are time limits and all sorts of strange rules...its more geared up to spectators rather than dogs.

the badger thing ive never quite understood.....back when folk would talk some of these staffs up because it " stayed at " a badger :blink:

either hunt and kill it or leave it alone.....why get a dog to fight something that doesnt want to fight back....always found that a strange one myself.

Edited by gnasher16