No Military Intervention On Syria From The Uk

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The yanks will have someone lined up to run the gaff until it suits there purpose to replace them with someone else.   I cant see the end result for the middle east, but greater minds than mine have

Everybody hates Arabs anyway so let them get on with it, keep our nose out.

i think these middle eastren countries need "pricks/strong leaders" like saddam or gadaffi or assad in charge of them..Look at all the ones that have been "liberated"-more fighting and religious fanat

Posted Images

Ffs israels pet the usa are going to attack syria in support of known terrorist groups who they have been fighting for a decade lol. From a long distance where there can be no realistic retaliation. Doesn't seem fair to me.

It's not supposed to be fair. :laugh:

It's supposed to be tactical and clinical.

You say the US is a Jewish pawn and yet the CIA consider the Jewish state one of their highest espionage threats, up there with Iran, Russia, China, N.Korea and Cuba. Not to mention Obama's stance on the state. I just don't buy it.

And aren't there terrorists on both sides of the equation?

Edited by Born Hunter

Ffs israels pet the usa are going to attack syria in support of known terrorist groups who they have been fighting for a decade lol. From a long distance where there can be no realistic retaliation. Doesn't seem fair to me.

It's not supposed to be fair. :laugh:

It's supposed to be tactical and clinical.

You say the US is a Jewish pawn and yet the CIA consider the Jewish state one of their highest espionage threats, up there with Iran, Russia, China, N.Korea and Cuba. Not to mention Obama's stance on the state. I just don't buy it.

And aren't there terrorists on both sides of the equation?

got to disagree bud,dont care what the cia think of the kikes,i can assure you it will make no diffrence to the congress.the jews could run about with arabs kids heads on pikes and america will back them up. they dont have any other option but to side with the christ killers.

They really will light the fires of hell if they attack Saudi.. If there's one thing that will unite the Muslim world like no other it would be that..

Bullshit! That's wayyyyy too bold a move for the Russians. They want to stay out of all this shit not start a world war.

scary shit though :laugh::laugh:

I've found it difficult to dissagree with anything that man has said on this issue. Seems to be the voice of reason in all this.

Wouldn't we look like utter fools if evidence was brought to the UN and a resolution backed by the Russians was enacted! I'd hope for the sake of our pride that sniveling little prick Milliband would change his tune.

I've found it difficult to dissagree with anything that man has said on this issue. Seems to be the voice of reason in all this.

Wouldn't we look like utter fools if evidence was brought to the UN and a resolution backed by the Russians was enacted! I'd hope for the sake of our pride that sniveling little prick Milliband would change his tune.

Well that's a bit catch 22 if you ask me, any UN action would need the approval of Russia anyway! :laugh:

Well that's a bit catch 22 if you ask me, any UN action would need the approval of Russia anyway! :laugh:

But that's the significant part, the Russians have said they will do something that we won't, take action if evidence is provided. IMO that's just sensible and the responsibility of the UN. Why the hell are we even part of the council otherwise?

The whole things been dealt with poorly by us.

I agree mate, we should be looking at things with the same perspective as the Russians if nothing else.. Are we going to veto any UN resolution authorising force seeing as how our parliment has voted against it, or will we just sit down and watch from the sidelines?

I agree mate, we should be looking at things with the same perspective as the Russians if nothing else.. Are we going to veto any UN resolution authorising force seeing as how our parliment has voted against it, or will we just sit down and watch from the sidelines?

I think that may test the UK-US relationship a bit too much. If undisputable evidence was brought to the UN that the Assad regime was responsible for the chemical attacks then I reckon British parliament may be changing their tune to save face. We could not just sit by while a Russian and American coalition took action! Madness!

That requires considerable evidence of responsibility first though................

• Like 1