Rolf Charged With 13 Sexual Offences

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The list of perverts is getting longer ,Ken Barlow ,Rolf, DLT , Kevin Webster , Whippet99 ,Stuart hall its fekin never ending !

They should cut off his digderydoo

Not gonna make any jokes about Rolf Harris until he gets found guilty... I mean, for all we know he didn't even didgeridoo it.

makes you wonder why he left OZ, well we should do what the ozzies are so quick to do by offloading there scum back here,cause they so happen to be born here.jail him and deport the c**t.

I use to live with an aussie kid, and he said he left Australia for similar acts I never believed till now.

The list of perverts is getting longer ,Ken Barlow ,Rolf, DLT , Kevin Webster , Whippet99 ,Stuart hall its fekin never ending !

that a piss take :huh:

Oh ffs .YES it is mate , its a bit of light hearted banter with whippet 99 , due to the mock pervy nature of some....no all of his posts , he wont mind and he will see the humour ,

Its only because this is a thread about nonces that I took the time to explain the joke to you ,

Oh ffs .YES it is mate , its a bit of light hearted banter with whippet 99 , due to the mock pervy nature of some....no all of his posts , he wont mind and he will see the humour ,

Its only because this is a thread about nonces that I took the time to explain the joke to you ,

only asked

only asked

keep diggin a bigger hole :laugh:

only asked

keep diggin a bigger hole :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

All these celebs are simply to get the mass's swerving, the authorities knew every member of the paedophile information exchange (i kid you not) back in the mid-'70's.

More people in this country are willing to view the actual act of child sex abuse (never mistake that for any pictures of kids in the paddling pool) on thier computers....than there are prisoners in the british penal system for all crimes combined...fact (authorities stated fact).