England V Scotland.... Let The Build Up Begin

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well really enjoyed that..........a cracking game!!!! and id like to say its been nice to have a football thread on here full of banter again for a change............   end result..............imho

was nea it yous that were mentioning break the English cnuts legs   now your whinging like a muslim on benefits..............

With regards the anthems   Flower of Scotland has a real meaning to me, I carried my best friends coffin to a lone bag pipe player playing it, his father was Scottish.... It always gets me, and l

Thing is we know we're shite at football, you's genuinely believe yous are gonnae win everything that yous play in, and when you don't it's always someone else's fault, we are shite and yous are just a better quality of shite. :yes:

• Like 3

Under 21's getting narrowly beat 6-0 will only serve to fire the boys up for revenge. We won the last ever Scotland v engerland at the old wembley. Now we are gonna win the first one at the new wembley :yes: mark my words my little English fiends, your boys are going to get one hell of a hammering.

C'MON SCOTLAND GET INTAE THESE c**ts

Under 21's getting narrowly beat 6-0 will only serve to fire the boys up for revenge. We won the last ever Scotland v engerland at the old wembley. Now we are gonna win the first one at the new wembley :yes: mark my words my little English fiends, your boys are going to get one hell of a hammering.

last night was just for starters mate rooney will prove his point tonight 3 0 england win :D and heaven forbid we lose im blaming the ref now :laugh:

last night was just for starters mate rooney will prove his point tonight 3 0 england win :D and heaven forbid we lose im blaming the ref now :laugh:

:laugh: Rooney will be lucky if he can fit in the tunnel lol. When was his last competitive game, friendly or otherwise? The tempo the Scottish fans will impose on the game will have him breathing through his arse within 15 minutes lol. I'm very confident we can win this :yes: especially after we taught Croatia a football lesson lol. As for excuses, if we get beat, it's cos we are pish :laugh:

• Like 2

id just like to see a good game played

I take it you aren't a supporter of either team? Or maybe it's just me. I'd take us scoring in the first 7 seconds and defending for our lives for the remaining 89 minutes :D a win no matter how ugly will do for me :thumbs: