England V Scotland.... Let The Build Up Begin

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well really enjoyed that..........a cracking game!!!! and id like to say its been nice to have a football thread on here full of banter again for a change............   end result..............imho

was nea it yous that were mentioning break the English cnuts legs   now your whinging like a muslim on benefits..............

With regards the anthems   Flower of Scotland has a real meaning to me, I carried my best friends coffin to a lone bag pipe player playing it, his father was Scottish.... It always gets me, and l

hahaha ffs you had macedonia, serbia and wales.......hardly giants of europe now are they??? belguim aint all that but granted croatia are half decent but you beat them!!!......face it that scottish side are, on paper, the worst team in the world.....ok strachan will sort you out eventually but for a once great footballing nation to fall so much is shameful and embarrasing!!

Still a harder group that yours :D we have always been shite mate at national level. We have had some fine players granted, but that doesn't necessarily mean the sfa has always picked them. This country will always be at war with itself....... Sadly.

also love all "get in tae them" "get aboot the inglish kunts" comments pmsl.......seen more passion in a clootie dumpling than your national team hahaha

Thats f***ing rich, an Englishman slagging someone else's team for not showing passion! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I haven't seen any on the pitch or in the crowds at an England game for a very long time! :D

also love all "get in tae them" "get aboot the inglish kunts" comments pmsl.......seen more passion in a clootie dumpling than your national team hahaha

Thats f*****g rich, an Englishman slagging someone else's team for not showing passion! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I haven't seen any on the pitch or in the crowds at an England game for a very long time! :D
you been to many games then??? lol

Thats f*****g rich, an Englishman slagging someone else's team for not showing passion! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I haven't seen any on the pitch or in the crowds at an England game for a very long time! :D
you been to many games then??? lol
Nope, seen plenty on the TV though! :icon_redface::laugh: Get yourself down to the millennium stadium in Cardiff on international day if you want to hear proper passion.. ;) The only time I hear your fans get passionate is at the away games where the proper fans can be heard! :D How many England games have you been to then smart arse? :tongue2:

hahaha ffs you had macedonia, serbia and wales.......hardly giants of europe now are they??? belguim aint all that but granted croatia are half decent but you beat them!!!......face it that scottish side are, on paper, the worst team in the world.....ok strachan will sort you out eventually but for a once great footballing nation to fall so much is shameful and embarrasing!!

Belgium have a mint team but the rest are pish....Wales ffs "who are they?" lol :D

4-0 England and the board will be Ginger free all day tomorrow :boogy:

Your wrong there..... One thing we do have by the skip load is passion as you'll find out in 10 hours time :yes: our work rate and passion I don't have a fear of, I'm honestly optimistic we will beat you comfortably. Your team is easily intimidated and wee Strachans men will put the fear of god into them :yes:

Belgium have a mint team but the rest are pish....Wales ffs "who are they?" lol :D

4-0 England and the board will be Ginger free all day tomorrow :boogy:

Oi! We're only a team who have produced two of the worlds best best left wingers over the last 20 years... :tongue2: Shame about the other 10 positions.. :cray::laugh::thumbs:

Look England reach the final stages of major tournaments regularly, I agree a lot if fans ( or more to the point media) then go over board, but our record ain't bad in the big tournaments ( a couple of semis and quarter finals in recent ( ish) years), all this England are shite etc is Shite, perhaps we expect too much ( of course any othe home nation that's passion, England on the other hand it's arragance)....

Rooney won't give a fck about Broony lol... and you scots will be crying into you irn Bru come 10pm tonight lol...

Look England reach the final stages of major tournaments regularly, I agree a lot if fans ( or more to the point media) then go over board, but our record ain't bad in the big tournaments ( a couple of semis and quarter finals in recent ( ish) years), all this England are shite etc is Shite, perhaps we expect too much ( of course any othe home nation that's passion, England on the other hand it's arragance)....

Rooney won't give a fck about Broony lol... and you scots will be crying into you irn Bru come 10pm tonight lol...

It's passion when you are realistic...... But when you start going on how your going to win the World Cup after one good game and then get f****d out in the quarters...... I'd call that arrogance :) you have some good players and some top quality players but as a team, your average at best :)

It's passion when you are realistic...... But when you start going on how your going to win the World Cup after one good game and then get f****d out in the quarters...... I'd call that arrogance :) you have some good players and some top quality players but as a team, your average at best :)

Don't you think it's the media that spout the shit about winning the World Cup etc and not your average fan??

I've never met an England fan who honestly thinks we're going to win a major tournament but all of us hope we might....

I would like to see Scotland and Wales get into major tournaments, it would be good to play in a match with meaning again..... Gazzas goal, oh yeah one of my all time favourite England moments...

Don't you think it's the media that spout the shit about winning the World Cup etc and not your average fan??

I've never met an England fan who honestly thinks we're going to win a major tournament but all of us hope we might....

I would like to see Scotland and Wales get into major tournaments, it would be good to play in a match with meaning again..... Gazzas goal, oh yeah one of my all time favourite England moments...

It's definitely the media. We pay the same tv fees as you guys but we have to endure total biased commentary. You watch tonight and think about how the commentators portray the game. If we nearly score it'll be a defensive error that needs to get stamped out before the real games come. If Rooney slices one to the corner flag, it'll be, he's starting to find his range now...... I give it 7 mins before 66 is mentioned :)

• Like 1

It's definitely the media. We pay the same tv fees as you guys but we have to endure total biased commentary. You watch tonight and think about how the commentators portray the game. If we nearly score it'll be a defensive error that needs to get stamped out before the real games come. If Rooney slices one to the corner flag, it'll be, he's starting to find his range now...... I give it 7 mins before 66 is mentioned :)

Well I agree with you on that, the tv and the papers generally talk shit,

But like I say your average fan is a realist, and wants there team to do just as well as yours mate, I wouldn't call that arrogance,....

Anyway it's the slice Rooney sticks in the top corner tonight you have to worry about, as for an England defensive error, you'll have to be in our half for that to happen lol........

Now I'm being Arrogant........lol

COME ON ENGLAND!!

Well I agree with you on that, the tv and the papers generally talk shit,

But like I say your average fan is a realist, and wants there team to do just as well as yours mate, I wouldn't call that arrogance,....

Anyway it's the slice Rooney sticks in the top corner tonight you have to worry about, as for an England defensive error, you'll have to be in our half for that to happen lol........

Now I'm being Arrogant........lol

COME ON ENGLAND!!

:laugh: that's more like it mate. It's gonna be good. Obviously you guys are favourite, home tie, etc etc..... But I think you play your worst football at home, whether that's nerves infront of your home fans, who knows. We have no pressure on us a tall, Scotland will go out there relaxed and right up for it. I think you'll be surprised how good we will play :)