Anyone on here on the Bluck site,see its gone pear shape over him selling some pups and when he don't like what people reply he gets shut of them,i always believed people had a right to there own opinion but Johnny seems to think differently.

• Like 2

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First of all,s&T you want to keep your head down and hope no one notices you after your little tricks. You've pi44ed a few off with your silly antics, and brought things right on top. But as you c

work them hard, treat them like heros by d. harcombe. best terrier book about imo and written by a proper terrier man

i've been deleted and i'm heart broken, the guy makes a lot of misleading posts , but i do wish him all the best with his magazine i just wont be buying it , good luck Johnny cash££££

Posted Images

Just been on his forum, the gist is that he (Bluck) has put an advert up saying he has two spare pups for the right homes, but when lads have asked into it he's said they're £250 each!! Also having a slanging match with some of the Irish lads that he's done chapters on in his new book...seems like it's all gone pear shaped. :cray:

Just been on his forum, the gist is that he (Bluck) has put an advert up saying he has two spare pups for the right homes, but when lads have asked into it he's said they're £250 each!! Also having a slanging match with some of the Irish lads that he's done chapters on in his new book...seems like it's all gone pear shaped. :cray:

who was it

I was involved lads, he put up a post about pups must go to working homes he wanted proof of where they were going etc then the next day it mentioned they were £250 each, I said c'mon £250 for a terrier pup they should be free to good working home or at worse a lot less than £250 another lad who was in his booksaid well said the posts we removed by bluck so I questioned this along with a few others and we were all removed including the lad that was in his book.So I went back on today using my mates password to see mr bluck had been saying his pups are guaranteed to make workers and what do we no he's been doing it for 30 year etc so he was asked about his quote of the socks dog being the best in Ireland he said he only said he could be equalled not beaten . but he did say on his site a month ago the he felt he could say the dog was the best in ireland i seen it with my own eyes only a clown would ever say a statement like that he just kept deleting everything but he was getting pelters the man is a tit and in it for the money simple as, he has shut the site down now I beleave but my first day on the site I looked at it , the site was just an advert for him to make a coin he buys collers and leads sells them for double I no that for a fact, he has been selling framed photos of other people dogs without permission of the people who own the dogs everything is all about him and his books the Irish one being the best terrier book ever written personally I think it was average, harcombe's books and the nick Stevens book are far better reads I'm really glad this has happened but I feel for some of the Irish lads that have been sucked in by this guy they must be embarrassed with him I'm sure they were only trying to help someone who they thought was genuine .

• Like 4

some people saw him for what he was a long while ago others its taken a bit longer --I`d been getting a slagging from him on the site I`ve never been a member my mate who I`ve known for 40 year joined the site and went to my defence he lasted one whole post.. :yes: been in the game a long time and I know a lot of people who have and no one had ever heard of him till the first book came out ----------he`s got one big fan -one arse licker ---------------------himself. he`s bitten the hand that feeds him more than once..

• Like 4

The site is still up and running, my two bits woh is he even got funny with me when i wnt to order a shovel off the site, and in minutes the shovl had went up a fiver just before my transaction had went through.

Theres other things like someone posted in the wrong section of his site, he was very nasty, wouldnt mind, but the layout is all over the place, Pratt comes to mind with him.