Dinnae you start :laugh:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love coursing, I been around it since I opened my eyes but these new breed on here are tossers , who bable shit trying to get noticed and just pathetic. Don't think they ever heard of txting. Gl

A hope they keep getting locked am sick of all the coursing bitching threads a wish they would all meet up in a field and leave the dogs at home and have a big f****n royal rumble and knock 10 shades

i love nothing better than pushing that button on these threads infact i dont even read them and still push it

good for you... white is right.... bet you aint got ginger arse hairs tho...

you really must have been last in the line when intelligence and whit were being handed out

And by the time you came to the front of the line the dictionaries had all gone.... :yes:

Wit...it's wit.... :thumbs: Doubleyou aye tea.... :thumbs:

Another load of shite.............

Roll on September.

Why, what happens in September...?????

I'm on holiday for a week!! :tongue2:

You taking your red shorts wi ye.... :D

If the weathers right!! Can I borrow your high quality dog lead to hang them up? :hmm:

Nope....it's orange it'll no match yer claes.... :laugh:

Roll on September.

If the weathers right!! Can I borrow your high quality dog lead to hang them up? :hmm:

You can borrow them on the 17th :thumbs:

Roll on September.

Got ma ain - shiny orange to gaun wi the dug lead....no miss me cuttin old Porky up....

When's the baby due????

you borin me now, i'll let you get back to your dates and prayer mat......

the only more tedious on here than a coursing thread is a muslim one.............. :yes:

the only more tedious on here than a coursing thread is a muslim one.............. :yes:

What even more tedious than GSD xs threads... :D

the lurcher section is all but dead on here now............its either irish lads acting like the joyces and mcginleys and calling each other out over the internet..........or big bad bull crosses that only those in certain circles can be trusted to know about, yet there names plastered all over the internet........... :blink:

the lurcher is a dog that is enjoyed by many for many different reasons........they do so many jobs and that is what makes them the ultimate hunting dog............ :toast: go out with them, enjoy yourself and post what you can on here with a pic or two..........only then will we have a lurcher section to be proud of..............JMO............ :victory:

thats because its difficult to conduct a thread on your own :whistling:

What even more tedious than GSD xs threads... :D

:laugh::laugh:

Roll on September.

Got ma ain - shiny orange to gaun wi the dug lead....no miss me cuttin old Porky up....

When's the baby due????

The 25th mate :thumbs:

• Like 1

the lurcher section is all but dead on here now............its either irish lads acting like the joyces and mcginleys and calling each other out over the internet..........or big bad bull crosses that only those in certain circles can be trusted to know about, yet there names plastered all over the internet........... :blink:

the lurcher is a dog that is enjoyed by many for many different reasons........they do so many jobs and that is what makes them the ultimate hunting dog............ :toast: go out with them, enjoy yourself and post what you can on here with a pic or two..........only then will we have a lurcher section to be proud of..............JMO............ :victory:

i love a good picture myself. there will be plenty to sift through come winter time i really hope they will be shown the respect they deserve :yes::toast::toast::toast::toast:

• Like 1