Topics Getting Locked

A hope they keep getting locked am sick of all the coursing bitching threads a wish they would all meet up in a field and leave the dogs at home and have a big f****n royal rumble and knock 10 shades of shite oot each other, then we can come on and read decent topics instead of the bitching and dick measuring topics

Edited by grant_c
  • Like 9

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love coursing, I been around it since I opened my eyes but these new breed on here are tossers , who bable shit trying to get noticed and just pathetic. Don't think they ever heard of txting. Gl

A hope they keep getting locked am sick of all the coursing bitching threads a wish they would all meet up in a field and leave the dogs at home and have a big f****n royal rumble and knock 10 shades

i love nothing better than pushing that button on these threads infact i dont even read them and still push it

A hope they keep getting locked am sick of all the coursing bitching threads a wish they would all meet up in a field and leave the dogs at home and have a big f****n royal rumble and knock 10 shades of shite oot each other, then we can come on and read decent topics instead of the bitching and dick measuring topics

Even if they did that mate it wouldn't work....you ever seen them irish traveller lads at the fightin....spend half an hour knockin f**k outta each other then when it's done it's like "yabber, yabber f***ing jabber.....like they've been vaccinated wi a gramaphone needle...yap, yap and more yap....can't make out a single word they say....closest thin to perperual motion you'll find....just a continual yap-fest..... :laugh:

Well it's like this gents... Hare coursing is currently against the law here in the UK as are arranged meets and matches over the water as far as I know.. This is a private site based in the UK, and if we are not seen to be taking action and removing topics that describe and arrange blatantly legal events as we come across them, the owner runs the risk of seeing himself up in court on a charge of aiding and abetting.. Besides, this site ain't all about coursing, and the lads who are interested in other forms of dog work are increasingly finding themselves sifting through page after page of dick measuring competitions and bollocks to find something worth reading..

Well it's like this gents... Hare coursing is currently against the law here in the UK as are arranged meets and matches over the water as far as I know.. This is a private site based in the UK, and if we are not seen to be taking action and removing topics that describe and arrange blatantly legal events as we come across them, the owner runs the risk of seeing himself up in court on a charge of aiding and abetting.. Besides, this site ain't all about coursing, and the lads who are interested in other forms of dog work are increasingly finding themselves sifting through page after page of dick measuring competitions and bollocks to find something worth reading..

Dick measuring..... :hmm::hmm::hmm: You sure... :hmm::hmm::hmm:

Kinda hard for a bunch o twats, cnuts and fannies..... :D