Dynamo Magician Impossible

Fished with a bloke called Davd Lewis who was a decent magician, he used to work in the joke shop up town, he tried to teach me some real basic card tricks... I was fcking useless.. Slight of hand I did not possess lol...

Oh arm wrestling again not my thing, but was in a pub in Exeter one night, 2 lads were at a table arm wrestling, we weren't paying them much attention util a sound like a branch snapping, followed by a scream... Spin round and mateys arm was snapped, just hanging.... I think he lost lol

Yeah when i think about its not a good idea.........i'd hate it if i broke Socks arm........ :angel::D

Don't do that before the match Ffs... He might lose the otter tag lol...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^^^   Lol, if the rumours are true he wouldn't be the first...

Easily explained your a weak jock faggot lol .......

Well I thought more of you mate to jump on this THL bandwagon of abuse that comes my way but recently I have noticed you having a couple of pops at me so I'm informing you that your now "on the list".

Can't be any thing genuine about the man, if so, he'd be in lab?!?

^^^

Lol, if the rumours are true he wouldn't be the first...

Well I thought more of you mate to jump on this THL bandwagon of abuse that comes my way but recently I have noticed you having a couple of pops at me so I'm informing you that your now "on the list". I shall seek out some info on you and use it against you. Do, say or wear anything silly on this fishing trip and i shall haunt you forever with it......... Ahahahahahaha lol

• Like 2

^^^

Well I thought more of you mate to jump on this THL bandwagon of abuse that comes my way but recently I have noticed you having a couple of pops at me so I'm informing you that your now "on the list". I shall seek out some info on you and use it against you. Do, say or wear anything silly on this fishing trip and i shall haunt you forever with it......... Ahahahahahaha lol

It was an opportunity begging to be used lol......

" On the list" Lol, shit, with my bumpkin accent and shit clothes Im in deep shit lol....I'm sure a lot of us will be abused for a very long time after the comp mate.....

Complete pile of f****n nonsense if you ask me.......you either believe in fairytales or you dont.......personally i dont so i dont buy it at all...................if he wasnt such a creepy looking little f****r i wonder would anyone take him serious.

^^^

is better keep ma mooth shut then??

Complete pile of f****n nonsense if you ask me.......you either believe in fairytales or you dont.......personally i dont so i dont buy it at all...................if he wasnt such a creepy looking little f****r i wonder would anyone take him serious.

Obviously anyone within any sense doesn't believe it's magic, but some people's slight of hand is incredible to watch.. The lads I've seen in pubs, and another at a wedding were amazing, card tricks, especially for me, are something I can't get my head around....

Dynamo is top of the tree at the moment, I would like to see up close some of his tricks...

A guy at work swears this bloke can levitate. I've tried explaining that he can't and it's just an illusion to make it look like he is levitating, but he won't buy it. :laugh:

To sum up: Dynamo is not a "magician". He does not "do magic". There is no such thing as "magic", so he couldn't do it anyway.

He is a very clever illusionist whichs make it LOOK like he is "doing magic".

O.K? :laugh:

A guy at work swears this bloke can levitate. I've tried explaining that he can't and it's just an illusion to make it look like he is levitating, but he won't buy it. :laugh:

To sum up: Dynamo is not a "magician". He does not "do magic". There is no such thing as "magic", so he couldn't do it anyway.

He is a very clever illusionist which make it LOOK like he is "doing magic".

O.K? :laugh:

no way the mans a legend :cray:

• Like 1

I've seen him in London on the street out Side the site I was working on no cameras at all unbelievers better start believing the man is real

Did you see the first two episodes man was in brazil in front of hundreds and levitated

And the first one when he brought the butterflies to life amazing

• Like 1