Poor Taste Jokes.....

I love poor- taste humour. the poorer, the better in fact! :yes:

I know jokes that make people recoil in horror - whether it's about paedophiles,cancer,AIDS,race or religion, if it's offensive I'll probably find it funny!

So, should humour be censored, should any subject should be 'off-limits', or is it just a joke? :hmm:

(For the easily offended,I'm not going to tell any - at least not yet!)

• Like 2

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easily said on a computer screen..............and your talking about jokes !   Just out of interest......would you tell a joke about a 4 year old that died infront of a pub full of fellas you didnt

There are some things that are not funny no matter what and a death of a child is one of those things ... Especially when the child has died an horrific never ending painful death ..........

I think the best joke on here was the one about the two spastics                                       the two that knocked feck out of blue pocket rocket   still haven't stopped

Posted Images

There is a thread running about a poor wee 4 year old that died after being beaten and tortured for most of his life ... Would you find a joke about that funny ??????

• Like 3

There is a thread running about a poor wee 4 year old that died after being beaten and tortured for most of his life ... Would you find a joke about that funny ??????

f**k sake.

Take your tampon out before posting next time.

• Like 1

My sentiments exactly.

Some shit you just don't joke about. Nothing like that should be censored but social circumstance will sure as hell dictate what you can and can't joke about.

I love poor- taste humour. the poorer, the better in fact! :yes:

I know jokes that make people recoil in horror - whether it's about paedophiles,cancer,AIDS,race or religion, if it's offensive I'll probably find it funny!

So, should humour be censored, should any subject should be 'off-limits', or is it just a joke? :hmm:

(For the easily offended,I'm not going to tell any - at least not yet!)

walshies jokes make me cringe :laugh:

• Like 4

f**k sake.

Easily said on a computer screen..............and your talking about jokes !

Just out of interest......would you tell a joke about a 4 year old that died infront of a pub full of fellas you didnt know ?.......Or just on the internet ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 7

I cant think of anything put into a 'joke context; that would be too offensive.

Some people are just big fannies.

:yes:

Go on..... You know you want too.... Lol

No tampon the fella asked a question I answered it ... So do you think a joke about this kid wouldn't be offensive ???

Yes I think it would be offensive depending on what was said, but some jokes are funny because they are shocking.

:thumbs:

f**k sake.

Just out of interest......would you tell a joke about a 4 year old that died infront of a pub full of fellas you didnt know ?.......Or just on the internet ?

Bet your a barrel of laughs :blink:

• Like 1

i try to see the funny side in all jokes, even those from paulus :laugh:

some subjects are touch and go for me but as long as all the jokes are not on topics that affect my house hold i dont mind.. a few is ok

if a joke is tastless it has to be funny.. but i do find it hard to see how a funny joke could be made of a dead 4 year old child

• Like 1

My sentiments exactly.

Some shit you just don't joke about. Nothing like that should be censored but social circumstance will sure as hell dictate what you can and can't joke about.

tbh socks and born hunter im one of them who do laugh about anything and i not ashamed of it and their is plenty like me :yes:

• Like 3

f**k sake.

Bet your a barrel of laughs :blink:

I take it thats just on the internet then..........i thought so.

• Like 1