Poor Taste Jokes.....

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easily said on a computer screen..............and your talking about jokes !   Just out of interest......would you tell a joke about a 4 year old that died infront of a pub full of fellas you didnt

There are some things that are not funny no matter what and a death of a child is one of those things ... Especially when the child has died an horrific never ending painful death ..........

I think the best joke on here was the one about the two spastics                                       the two that knocked feck out of blue pocket rocket   still haven't stopped

Posted Images

Celtic fans at brentford friendly the other week.... Lee rigby, he's not drumming anymore.

Bollocks!!!
i f*****g hope so mate!!!
me too, although it wouldn't surprise me from some sections of their support unfortunately..
if it is true then they are pure scum!!
all clubs have got them mate, Liverpool fans that sing about Munich, United fans who sing about Hillsborough, etc. no place for it IMO.. :no: Like Lab said, it's then copied by the youngsters and other groups who haven't got a f*****g clue about the bile they are spewing out, like these 'Liverpool fans' from Thailand:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

the lfc sunami sunami sunami soonarmy eh !!!!!!!!

as a scouser mate do you hear that shite every day in your city......... :hmm:

Celtic fans at brentford friendly the other week.... Lee rigby, he's not drumming anymore.

Bollocks!!!
me too, although it wouldn't surprise me from some sections of their support unfortunately..
all clubs have got them mate, Liverpool fans that sing about Munich, United fans who sing about Hillsborough, etc. no place for it IMO.. :no: Like Lab said, it's then copied by the youngsters and other groups who haven't got a f*****g clue about the bile they are spewing out, like these 'Liverpool fans' from Thailand:attachicon.gifimage.jpg

. What shite. Stew

Bollocks!!!
all clubs have got them mate, Liverpool fans that sing about Munich, United fans who sing about Hillsborough, etc. no place for it IMO.. :no: Like Lab said, it's then copied by the youngsters and other groups who haven't got a f*****g clue about the bile they are spewing out, like these 'Liverpool fans' from Thailand:attachicon.gifimage.jpg
. What shite. Stew

munich,hillsborough etc...........you was there mate and im sure you dont find jokes about it funny!!!

The kop would not tolerate such things theses days i can not remember the last time i heard that vile chant there are certain things chanted at debys i do not agree with either but who am i to. Tell any man what he finds. Suitable , May be am old fashioned but certain things don't make me laugh But hey i celebrated thatchers death !!!! So. Am not so angelic eh

Them sorts of chants is what makes football what it is. It's good to get a bit of passion on a Saturday afternoon god know the rest of the weeks dull enough jokes, banter (god I hate that word) whatever should be taken for what they are if your offended your offended if your not your not such is life. Not much you can do about being offended.

Them sorts of chants is what makes football what it is. It's good to get a bit of passion on a Saturday afternoon god know the rest of the weeks dull enough jokes, banter (god I hate that word) whatever should be taken for what they are if your offended your offended if your not your not such is life. Not much you can do about being offended.

Big big difference between banter and going all out to cause genuine offence..

Have you ever been to a derby game mate? If not then believe me there's no 'banter' there I'm afraid. Would be great to take someone like yourself to an Old Firm match just so you could experience true hate. Always was 90 mins of hate for me and I always had friends in the other side of the park. I think you turn into a different person from the minute you wake up on that day. It's an intense feeling walking out to see your worst enemy fans... You don't get that feeling in the pub, different at the game though.
  • Like 1

Have you ever been to a derby game mate? If not then believe me there's no 'banter' there I'm afraid. Would be great to take someone like yourself to an Old Firm match just so you could experience true hate. Always was 90 mins of hate for me and I always had friends in the other side of the park. I think you turn into a different person from the minute you wake up on that day. It's an intense feeling walking out to see your worst enemy fans... You don't get that feeling in the pub, different at the game though.
No mate, I've never been.. What I have done is sit in the pubs with opposition fans on international rugby day before and after the match and had a bit of banter.. Totally different IMO.. :thumbs: