Celt..6 Months Old.. 5 Minute Course.????????????/

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We all know what Plummer was a book writer and story teller and i was gutted when i met him in 88/89 in caithness as thats all he ever was in truth , but through my teens his books were the best thing

If he was irish it would've been doing 5/5 and up for stud for a grand.......

Get oot ma hoose...... Classic....

If it was doing 5 out of 5 and up for a grand it would only be because it had been witnessed by men who know what stud they think will provide what they're looking for methinks.....either that or a lot of these coursing men are daft...and if they are, so what. It's their money!

• Like 1

That bitch was bred from Deacon (pure saluki) and a Whisper Wishes greyhound bitch Goldfish. She killed all her hares in Ireland where they say saluki crosses are no good... over 20 years ago. She had faults, like yipping on her first run of the day and eating any hare she caught out of sight.... she also suffered a snapped tendon in a hind toe which ended her career eventually but she did kill a load of Irish hares in paddocks.

• Like 2

That bitch was bred from Deacon (pure saluki) and a Whisper Wishes greyhound bitch Goldfish. She killed all her hares in Ireland where they say saluki crosses are no good... over 20 years ago. She had faults, like yipping on her first run of the day and eating any hare she caught out of sight.... she also suffered a snapped tendon in a hind toe which ended her career eventually but she did kill a load of Irish hares in paddocks.

fair post mate nice bitch t smith has a vid of deacon running round his front garden he left a few goodens

Been cleaning the attic out today and came across THE HUNTERS YEARBOOK 1982 .

Read this paperback years ago but still had a hour spare today to have a read.

One story about a dog called celt by MICK LANGLEY the dog was owned by EDDIE JONES at 6 months old coursed a hare for five minutes . Now iv had many dogs over the years like many other folk that could do many tasks .

FIVE MINUTES AT 6 MONTHS OLD ?

Any old heads on here that was there or know anyone that was ?

with the greatest respect to Mr Plummer and a dog called Celt, f**k off or was the hare coming back from a wedding, a pup of the age and breeding keeping pace, should never been off the lead in country with the slimest chance of a hare geting up beer tent hunting in my book bet he took a fox and a mink the same day, got home and made Eddie a bacon sandwhich!

We all know what Plummer was a book writer and story teller and i was gutted when i met him in 88/89 in caithness as thats all he ever was in truth , but through my teens his books were the best thing in my life apart from being out doing a bit ,we all have our faults but think he got a lot of lads involved in hunting game

• Like 5