Red Deer

Was out with the family yesterday and saw a red deer fairly close up, what a beast of an animal! So it got me thinking if any lads on here had ever had a slip on one pre ban obviously would be good to here some genuine tales and not about 19 inch beddy whippets singlehanded ha

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Red Stags......................piece of piss    

How do you know ? quite a few lads have took them back in the day before the silly ban and not just with bull crosses either

To those that said reds could not be taken with lurchers, well its a pity you did,nt get out more and open your eyes before the silly ban came into force. I am only talking hinds and biggish pricket,s

Posted Images

Well i was lamping one night with my bro's collie x and pure greyhound, he slipped em on a red one, i couldnt believe the size thought it was a horse lol anyway after a short course the deer left the dogs for dead when it cleared a huge hedge. The dogs had no chance then, would take a good animal to pull them doubled and would take a very strong dog to pull one single, Cheers

Well i was lamping one night with my bro's collie x and pure greyhound, he slipped em on a red one, i couldnt believe the size thought it was a horse lol anyway after a short course the deer left the dogs for dead when it cleared a huge hedge. The dogs had no chance then, would take a good animal to pull them doubled and would take a very strong dog to pull one single, Cheers