A Fishing Tale.....

On the comedown from the mushrooms everybody was getting the munches so TOMO quick as a flash pulled out his portable kitchen and whipped up a batch of his famous cup cakes helped by his pet dwarf vin ... Johnny wasn't happy with this situation as he wanted to be the only dwarf in the village ... There was about to be a fight of tiny proportions until wilf stepped in and offered them both a job ... He had just bought a mushroom farm and needed a couple of lumberjacks ..........

• Like 4

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10 minuets into the competition and socks had filled his second keep net so decided to wander across the field where baw had been draped in hare skins by the coursing lads and was being made to run fo

The crying went on and on and on.... Luckily Johnny had socks wife's number, a quick phone call and she appeared as if by magic.... She gave socks a quick slap and bundled him into the back of the amp

Then Mel arrived without mel's wife mel's son and mel's sons wife, he said he'd lost them at the Trent estuary.  

Posted Images

Back at the badgers rest B and B there was a lot of commotion , the police and ambulance was called lab was having a bad trip causing havoc at the reception he came screaming in after being in the warrior freaking totally out that Scott actually touch his private parts its seamed with all the talk about them being gay Scott started to like the idea, they managed to settle him down saying its ok its just a trip , they asked if the new anybody else live'n at the B and B he said haymin was they went up stairs to the room the door was open they walked in and in discuss the saw haymin rubbing the last of the clootiel all over Lara crofts tits )

• Like 2

Was this real or just the effects of the mushrooms.... The party rubbed their eyes and it was real... Bird had arrived riding on his huge Alsatian cross ( 7ft tts and 3/4 ton)... He slowly clambered off ( due to his bad back) and said " right I'm here for the weigh in where's the scales"....

• Like 2

Was this real or just the effects of the mushrooms.... The party rubbed their eyes and it was real... Bird had arrived riding on his huge Alsatian cross ( 7ft tts and 3/4 ton)... He slowly clambered off ( due to his bad back) and said " right I'm here for the weigh in where's the scales"....

as you can here socks in the back ground shut that yapper of a dog up

Back at the badgers rest B and B there was a lot of commotion , the police and ambulance was called lab was having a bad trip causing havoc at the reception he came screaming in after being in the warrior freaking totally out that Scott actually touch his private parts its seamed with all the talk about them being gay Scott started to like the idea, they managed to settle him down saying its ok its just a trip , they asked if the new anybody else live'n at the B and B he said haymin was they went up stairs to the room the door was open they walked in and in discuss the saw haymin rubbing the last of the clootiel all over Lara crofts tits )

Well the effects of the mushies had hit Haymin a lot more than he had thought. Somehow he had mistake Tomos tits for Lara's and was rubbing clootie into them like a man possessed.

Lab gutted at having to sleep in the jeep decided to try his luck with the young blonde lass at reception... And with a bit of fife banter he was up to his nuts in guts..... Some lad!!!

Meanwhile Scott is walking about talking to Hilter that he had bumped into in the carpark. Made Scott's night that.

Unfortunately Socks came last and no one could get to sleep on the campsite over the noise of Socks crying in his tent and mumbling to himself "I'm sure i was the otter, I'm sure of it".

• Like 4

the effects of the clootie seem to of got to mel he`s stripped down to his vest and pants eyes bulging foaming at the mouth -----------the mob look on in disbelief as he runs round shouting PIKE PIKE the b*****ds told me there was pike :cray::cray: ---- pull yourself together man says lisa trying to calm her man--I told you not to touch the clottie--the fallen mobster stops in his tracks clottie :icon_eek: what the feck I never had any -------the mob look on is mels position as scarborough mafia boss safe ---do all the violin cases just hold bridlington mackerel... :hmm:

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 3

over the hill came a tall dark hansome stranger ,it was darkie clutching a orvis fly rod and wearing a hat with flys in it,suddenly realising he new nothing about fishing ,hunting or dogs and remebering how hed joined thl by mistake ,he dropped the rod and ran home to his mum

The crying went on and on and on.... Luckily Johnny had socks wife's number, a quick phone call and she appeared as if by magic.... She gave socks a quick slap and bundled him into the back of the amphibious vehicle for the the drive/ sail home....

Now the party started in earnest...

Lab had finished having his wicked way with the bell boy at the B & B and was dancing round his hand bag singing 500 miles...

The Scarborough mafia had opened their violin cases to reveal violins and not mackerel,as suspected, they fiddled into the small hours as Scott finally coming down from the mushrooms danced a wild jig..

Tomo and Haymin settled back in a quiet corner, smelling of clottie dumplin and man love..

Paulus ran around wildly photographing everything, and everyone... Not that anyone would ever make out what any of them were..

Johnny and raw were singing at the top of there voices ( in a weird foreign language that involved a lot of spitting and not many vowels)

The stig had pulled in a lovely collection of antique sofas, and Newkid, Wilf and Arch sat back on one and wondered how a little chat about match fishing had turned into this... Lol

• Like 6

The crying went on and on and on.... Luckily Johnny had socks wife's number, a quick phone call and she appeared as if by magic.... She gave socks a quick slap and bundled him into the back of the amphibious vehicle for the the drive/ sail home....

Lab had finished having his wicked way with the bell boy at the B & B and was dancing round his hand bag singing 500 miles...

The Scarborough mafia had opened their violin cases to reveal violins and not mackerel,as suspected, they fiddled into the small hours as Scott finally coming down from the mushrooms danced a wild jig..

Tomo and Haymin settled back in a quiet corner, smelling of clottie dumplin and man love..

Paulus ran around wildly photographing everything, and everyone... Not that anyone would ever make out what any of them were..

Johnny and raw were singing at the top of there voices ( in a weird foreign language that involved a lot of spitting and not many vowels)

The stig had pulled in a lovely collection of antique sofas, and Newkid, Wilf and Arch sat back on one and wondered how a little chat about match fishing had turned into this... Lol

lol that's f****n brilliant honestly see to day I've been in stitches driven about , people seeing me must of been thinking what the f**k is he laughing about in the van his self lol pure class all they posts magic thumbs

Total class - never knew you lot had such talents at story-time - meant to be unpacking from a couple of weeks holiday, and I am reading this instead, crying with laughter :laugh:

I was crying as well when I found out I waisted the last of the clootie on socks pmsl
  • Like 1

And during all this, Stewie had came round after his earlier beating from Gnasher...he looked around at the mess he had created and a smug, content grin spread accross his lips.... He ran into the the bar receiving, high fives and pats on the backs and realised he had succeeded...

• Like 1

Ran out of likes, but this has had me in stitches today...

Got some funny looks, just let my brother read it, he don't know any of you and ain't on here, but was in stitches.....

BBQ and beers now, could add some weird stuff later lol