Going for 11 night. Self catering. Theres me and the mrs two teenagers and a babby.

Just wondering if anyone can tell me the price of stuff over their

Ie.

A pint

English breakfast

Steak pub meal

You get the idea :laugh:

Basically will £2000 do us? Havent a clue what that will be convrrted to euros .

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A pint English breakfast Steak pub meal   i see your going for a bit of culture

I,ll never understand why people get on a plane to a hot climate with friends and loved ones............................................only to recreate all the squalor they,ve gone to get away from !

Like i say recreate the squalor you live in ..................I love getting into the culture of a place i dont want to be eating fried breakfasts in English pubs surrounded by scatty English birds i

Now. Your talking you will have a ball if you want spanish you old town some of the bast. Steak fish tappas places , english up the other end. Cheap just follow the crowds. Mad street cafe benidorm. Stag n hens heaven. Good luck

Good exchange rate is around 1.15 at the mo,,,, your best getting it online,, and having it delivered,,

So 2000 quid will be around 2300 euro,,,, now remember if you get an exchange rate of just 1 point less,, that will be 10 pound in every thousand,,, so getting as much as poss,, is defiantly worth it,, 1 point less, than 1.15 and you would be 20 quid worse off.

Get yourselves to the Yorkshire pride pub. Its up the road that Subway is on. Great food and not badly priced. I also found if you want any money exchanging then go to the mini market for good service. 11 days is a long time in sunny Blackpool :D Buy all sorts of rubbish at the Sunday market. The old town is quite nice.

Here's a site I use ,, the top rate is a new credit card that's come out,, you can load up,,,,some of these companies will deliver,,, all the highest ones are usually in London,, but like I say a lot will deliver,,,

Just type in the little box what money you have to exchange

http://travelmoney.moneysavingexpert.com/holiday-money/euros/delivery/weeks/2000-pounds-worth#results

Edited by TOMO

Here's a site I use ,, the top rate is a new credit card that's come out,, you can load up,,,,some of these companies will deliver,,, all the highest ones are usually in London,, but like I say a lot will deliver,,,

Just type in the little box what money you have to exchange

http://travelmoney.moneysavingexpert.com/holiday-money/euros/delivery/weeks/2000-pounds-worth#results

Cheers :thumbs: